Chapter 2

Just To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Bom followed Daesung out of the elevator and was taken aback by the beautiful scene right in front of her eyes. “Are we in heaven?” she asked.

 

Daesung thought for a second before responding her, “I’d say this is something like Pre-Heaven… or Heaven’s Registration Office..? You can’t be entitled to heaven if you aren’t dead yet.” he gave her a reassuring wink before he moved on.

 

Park Bom took in everything her eyes set on, this place was different from Seoul, it was like an urban city but everything was white and clean. This could have been intimidating for her but all she could feel was peace in her mind. They continued their walk and before Bom asked where they were headed, a blonde lady stepped out of a building and nodded at Daesung. “How did it go?” she asked. To Bom, this lady was different from Daesung, she seemed kind of chic but still didn’t give off an arrogant vibe.

 

“Nothing hysterical, I still have a long day ahead of me, but here she is, I’ll leave her in your care! Take care of her!” Daesung gave Bom’s shoulder a friendly squeeze before he jogged back to where they came from.

 

Bom looked at the blonde female and found her observing Bom, “I’m Ciel, your name is Bom right? I’ll be taking care of you during your stay here, don’t hesitate to ask me anything, I’ll be just like your mother… or sister…. whatever you prefer, I don’t really care” she spoke in a way that could have come across as indifferent, yet Bom somehow knew she wasn’t being rude… she was just being herself. She took in Bom’s silence and the way Bom looked at her, she tried again, “My name is Ciel, Ci- elle, C-L!”.

 

Bom broke her train of thoughts and became fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter