Chapter 7

Just To Make You Happy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seunghyun wasn’t joking when he said his personal assistant had to be available 24/7. Each morning, Seunghyun and his team woke up before 6:00am to have video conferences and phone calls to discuss and confirm work and schedules overseas, then at around 8:00am he would head to the salon to prepare for his “look of the day”. Afterwards, he would either have a photoshoot for a magazine or a session for CF shoots, following tightly would be 3 to 5 interviews with broadcast stations or reporters. Recently, Seunghyun has been preparing for a film … hence, he would participate in script readings and training with the entire cast that would take around 4 to 6 hours. You would think he would call it a day after working so hard with his cast, but Seunghyun’s boss would schedule in meet ups for Seunghyun to broaden his social network… Dara told Bom that a celebrity’s success relies on who he knows. Seunghyun would then head to the gym to exercise, in order to keep his body fit for showbiz.

 

By the time he finishes, it would usually be past midnight. At first, Bom thought Seunghyun could finally go home and rest… however, she found herself, along with the rest of the team, camped inside Seunghyun’s apartment, planning and discussing his future schedule.

 

Chubby manager oppa was in charge of communicating with companies and directors for different works and projects for Seunghyun to select, while Dara focused on Seunghyun’s fashion and style for each of his projects and events. Bom’s task was coordinating in between chubby manager oppa while assisting Seunghyun with his tasks as well.

 

Sigh… It has been a week since Bom started her new job as Seunghyun’s personal assistant. One week… yet she still didn’t have the slightest clue on how to make him happy. It was only 8 am, yet Bom’s eyes started to droop close due to her accumulated lack of sleep for these past days, she looked behind her where Seunghyun was seated getting his hair done. While his eyes were closed.. he wore a deep frown on his face. Bom let out another sigh…

 

Dara was busy on the phone, her voice was urgent and she appeared as if she was super stressed, “I can’t help you, that’s not my responsibility. I already have my hands full with Seunghyun, you’re gonna have to figure it out on your own”, with that she cut off whoever was on the other side of the phone and left out a long huff.

 

“What’s wrong?” asked chubby manager oppa.

 

“The newbie actor in our company is being reckless and causing trouble on set of a music video, his entire crew is quite new and they can’t handle the situation well. Management just called me and asked me to get my over there to follow-up”. Dara scoffed, “Why should I? I was totally against our company recruiting that brat, he can’t even act…he just got lucky to be internet famous for his looks!”

 

Bom merged into their conversation with curiosity, “Who are you guys talking about?”

 

“Kim Woobin, he became super popular on his University’s forum for his good looks, one thing led to another and he became a hot topic among netizens, which led to our company recruiting him as a rookie actor”, explained chubby manager. He suddenly scoffed, “They even compare him to Seunghyun, thinking he’ll be a huge threat.”

 

“Please~~ Our Seunghyun has the looks and talent, that new kid barely even has the looks”, Dara rolled her eyes as she showed Bom a photo of Kim Woobin on her phone, “Don’t you think our Seunghyun is more handsome than him?”

 

Bom browsed through Kim Woobin’s photos on Dara’s phone for a while, This guy doesn’t even COMPARE to Seunghyun’s handsomeness, our Seunghyun is the best looking man on earth! She was so immersed in her thoughts, she wasn’t even aware of what was happening around her.

 

She suddenly heard an annoyed sigh, “We didn’t hire you to oogle at another man’s photo on the internet”. She looked up and saw Seunghyun looking right at her.

 

Bom fidgeted for a second and didn’t know what to say, she was trying to figure out why Seunghyun was wearing a deep frown as she searched through his eyes. Seunghyun, however, abruptly turned away from her and muttered, “you should stay on task, you’re already so clumsy”.

 

Bom was a little confused with his actions, but Dara butted in, “Bom! Don’t tell me you’re on TeamWoobin! We are Seunghyun’s people!”

 

Bom was a little taken aback at Dara’s bizarre comment, “No! Seunghyun is the most handsome man in my eyes! Seunghyun is mature, responsible and hardworking, Kim Woobin has nothing on him! No responsible man would cause a ruckus and let other people pick up after his own mess! I would pick Seunghyun over Kim Woobin anyday! Even if Seunghyun suddenly turned bald.” she stated seriously and firmly.

 

Chubby manager and Dara looked amusedly at Bom. “My oh my Bommie, looks like you’ve developed a crush on Seunghyun. Was that a confession?” , chubby manager teased.

 

Bom turned bright red and stuttered, “No!! You guys asked m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter