Chapter 8

On Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, this is your bedroom?” Taeyeon said as she sat on the bed.

 

“Yup.” Yuri took a sit beside her.

 

“It’s nice bedroom, you know,” Taeyeon looked around the spacious bedroom. It was painted blue with a wooden cupboard on the corner of the room that display Yuri’s trophies from her taekwondo’s tournament.

 

Yuri chuckled. “Yeah, I know.”

 

“Everything is ready?” Taeyeon gestured at the luggage across the room.

 

“Yes. Anyway, where is Fany?”

 

“She’ll come. Don’t worry.”

 

As Taeyeon finished her words, Fany appeared at the door.

 

“Yuri-ah,” she hugged Yuri immediately.

 

Yuri giggled as she let go the hug.

 

“Do you have to leave?” Fany asked.

 

Yuri smiled. “I can stay. But I choose to go.”

 

“So you’ll leave us?” Fany asked with an expression that looked like a lost puppy.

 

“Sorry, Fany. But I’ve decided. Don’t worry. I’ll call you asap.” She patted the shorter girl shoulder and side hugged her.

 

“You’ll die if you don’t,” Fany warned her.

 

“I will.” Yuri promised. “Ehm, shall we go now?” Yuri stood up.

 

Fany frowned. “How about Sica, Yuri? Don’t you want to wait for her?”

 

Yuri’s face stiffened from the mentioned of the girl’s name. She shook her head slowly. “I don’t think so.”

 

“Why? Is this because what happened before? But she is still your bestfriend, Yuri,” Fany said.

 

Yuri shook her head again. “No. It’s not it, Fany-ah. I haven’t told her yet. So I think she won’t come anyway.”

 

“What??!!!” Taeyeon and Fany shouted together in shock.

 

“So, she doesn’t know about this? Oh my god, this is not good.” Taeyeon shook her head frantically.

 

“She had left before I could say anything,” Yuri said weakly.

 

“You should give her a call. She has to know about this,” Fany said.

 

“I have called her, Fany. But she never answered it. I think she doesn’t want to be bothered. She must be really mad, isn’t she?”

 

Fany sighed and took out her phone. “I’ll call her. Stay here,” she said firmly, didn’t care about a rejecting look from the tanned girl.

 

Fany waited for a while but no one answered it. She called again but it was the same. No answer.

 

“Answer it, Sica. Answer, please,” Fany said as she kept trying to call her.

 

“It’s okay Fany. It’s my fault anyway.” Yuri tried to smile.

 

“Oh gosh.” Fany stood up. “This girl really makes me crazy,” she ruffled her own hair.

 

“Calm down, Fany-ah,” Taeyeon held her hands and smiled to her.

 

“It’s alright guys.” Yuri patted both girls’ shoulder. “I think we have to go now. Let’s go.” Yuri stepped out the door with her luggage.

 

“But, how bout Sica?” Fany asked.

 

Yuri looked back and smile. “Let’s go first. I don’t want to miss my flight,” she walked away.

 

“Tae?” Fany looked at her girlfriend desperately.

 

Taeyeon just gave a caring look. “Don’t make her feeling more guilty, Fany-ah. Just do what she wants for now. C’mon,” she took her hand.

 

Fany nodded and walked out with Taeyeon.

 

 

Yuri was absentmindedly playing with his chopstick. The girls decided to grab a lunch first before going to the airport because of some midget’s growling stomach sound on the way there. Taeyeon said she was okay but her girlfriend wouldn’t let her driving on an empty stomach. And Taeyeon never could disagree with her mushroom. So here they were in a chinese restaurant.

 

Taeyeon and Fany had done with their food but the other girl didn’t even touch her food. She only played with her chopstick all the time.

 

“Yuri, why are you not eating?” Fany asked.

 

The other girl didn’t give any respond. She was too absorbed in her own mind.

 

“Yuri?”

 

“…”

 

“Hello?”

 

“Yuri?”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter