Chapter 4

On Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s dinner time and of course the trio were sitting in the same table, enjoying their delicious dinner.

 

“Fany-ah, open your mouth.. Aaah,” Taeyeon hold the lettuce wrap that was filled with beef.

 

Fany blushed but still ate it.

 

“Your face is boiling right now, Fany,” Sica laughed at the sight.

 

“TaeTae, don’t do it in front of her,” Fany said shyly.

 

“But you’re cute, mushroom,” Taeyeon smiled at her that made her face much more redder than before.

 

Sica laughed again looking at the couple in front of her, but she stopped when got a sight of someone.

 

Taeyeon looked it and immediately waved at the person.

 

“Yuri-ah!” she shouted.

 

The latter glanced at her, still holding her tray of food. She made a confuse look. “Me?”

 

“Yes, come here. Join with us. There is a seat for you,” Taeyeon pointed the seat next to Sica’s.

 

Sica soon made an annoyed face. “Why she?” she whispered.

 

Fany poked her. “It’s your chance, Sica,” she whispered back.

 

“What are you talking about?” Sica still complained but Yuri had already sat next to her so she quickly changed her expression back to normal.

 

Yuri smiled. “Hi Sica. Hi Taeyeon. Hi Fany,” she greeted everyone.

 

“Hi Yuri,” Fany answered with her smile.

 

“How’s your hand, Yuri? It must be hurt,” Sica asked her softly.

 

Yuri took out her hand that was bandaged. She rubbed it gently. “Ah, it’s nothing. He really deserve my punches.”

 

“Thank you for saving me,” Sica smiled warmly.

 

“It’s an honour,” Yuri smiled back.

 

They four talked a lot during that dinner. Yuri actually was a warm person but she just acted nonchalantly outside because of her past. But now, she could comfortably talked with these people. She somehow felt secure and comfortable. That was the first time when she laughed a lot in just an hour.

 

“You have to come with us to bonfire, Yuri-ah,” Fany insisted.

 

“Hemm,” Yuri still thought about it.

 

“You really have to go, Yuri-ah. Or we will be angry,” Sica also tried to convince her..

 

“Alright. I’ll go. When is it?” Yuri gave up. The others smiled widely.

 

“Nine, in the backyard,” Taeyeon explained.

 

“Okay. See you then. I want to go first,” Yuri stood up.

 

“See you,” Sica waved at her.

 

After Yuri had already left, Taeyeon came closer to Sica.

 

“She is really nice, isn’t she?” she winked at Sica.

 

“Yeah, I know,” she nodded.

 

“No wonder she can steal your heart so easily,” Fany teased.

 

“Yah! Stop talking nonsense, Fany-ah.”

 

Fany laughed. “I’m talking about fact, Sica,” Fany sticked out her tongue.

 

“Geez,” Sica pouted.

 

“But you really have to use this chance, Sica,” Taeyeon talked seriously.

 

“Take it slow, okay,” Sica replied.

 

Taeyeon smiled.

 

“Just don’t do anything. Leave it to me. I’m still considering her as my friend,” Sica said.

 

“Anything you want,” Taeyeon answered.

 

“Okay, shall we go now? It’s getting dark,” Fany reminded.

 

The girls nodded. They went back to their room and washed.

 

 

The girls were ready for the bonfire. Taeyeon of course sat next to Fany and Sica sat next to Yuri.

 

“Tae, can you sing for us?” Fany pleaded.

 

“What song?” Taeyeon asked back.

 

“Anything. We just want to hear your voice,” said Sica.

 

“Are you good at singing?” Yuri wondered.

 

“Just a little,” Taeyeon said shyly.

 

“Don’t believe her, Yuri. She just doesn’t like to brag herself. She has a very beautiful voice indeed,” said Fany.

 

“Don’t exaggerate it, Fany. I’m not that good.” Taeyeon somehow blushed at Fany’s words.

 

“Woah.. You’re blushing, Tae,” Fany .

 

“No.. I’m not,” Taeyeon tried to hide her face.

 

“You’re so cute when you’re shy, Tae.” Fany kissed her cheek that made her blushed more.

 

“You two really make a good couple, you know,” Yuri said lightly.

 

“Really?” Fany seemed really happy to hear that.

 

“Yes. I wonder when will I have a relationship like you,” Yuri said back.

 

Fany immediately tugged Sica with her elbow.

 

“What?” Sica retorted with annoyed face.

 

“Nothing,” Fany played innocent.

 

“Eemm, do you mind if I play the guitar for you?” Yuri requested when she saw a guitar next to Taeyeon.

 

“That’s good. I will sing and you play the guitar,” Taeyeon answered.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri did it very well, they sang every songs happily along with Sica and Fany. They enjoyed it so much and laughed a lot, especially when Taeyeon sang the song with her childish voice also when Fany did some rap for them. Beside that, they played a game which they had to start singing a new song with the last syllable of the last song. Taeyeon and Fany really did good at this game, completing every challenge smoothly. Yuri was not doing it bad either, only get punished two times. And Sica was suffering a lot because she couldn’t answer many. She had to get a lot of punishment, especially from her two bestfriends. Next to her, Yuri just laughed along.

They had gathered around the bonfire for hours. There, Yuri had blended with the trio and they four seemed happy to sing togeth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter