Chapter 2

On Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sica couldn’t sleep. It was strange, because she was a heavy sleeper so she always fall asleep easily. But, at that night she didn’t. Although she had closed her eyes and waited for hours, she’s still awake. And it’s already one o’clock.

 

She looked at her bestfriends. They were sleeping peacefully. Fany hugged her ‘Taetoro’ doll while Taeyeon hugged her ‘Dookong’.

 

Sica chuckled at the sight. Her bestfriends always be playful around. Their dolls are their love. Of course, it’s after their love for each other.

 

“If I could sleep like them.” Sica woke up and took her jacket. She went out and closed the door slowly.

 

She walked pass the garden and rubbed her arms to snap away the cold.

 

The garden was beautiful. A lot of varieties of flowers were planted here. There were lots of shady trees too. And in the south, a beautiful pond was lying.

 

Sica made a walk to it.

 

She could see about 10 colorful fish were swimming around. The made-in-waterfall also made it more beautiful.

 

Sica felt a little bit relaxed seeing it. The sound from the water made her calm.

 

She already stood there for about 10 minutes when finally she saw a shadow behind the tree.

 

What’s that? Sica thought.

 

Sica moved closer to check it and finally saw a scene that she hated the most.

 

Donghae.

 

It was Donghae with another girl. It was exactly a different girl from before. Didn’t he said that she liked that girl? It was only 2 weeks since he broke up with Sica but now his girl already changed. Sica couldn’t believe that she once was in a relationship with that jerk. She felt queasy and disgusted at the same time.

 

And the scene moved really fast. They were first kissing, but now… But now… They already crossed the line. Sica couldn’t take it anymore.

 

She wanted to escape from the situation. But unfortunately she made noise and Sica could hear the couple notice her.

 

“Honey, there is someone,” the girl said.

 

Donghae looked away and noticed that it was Sica. He didn’t care and continued whatever he did before.

 

“Don’t think about it babe. It’s just someone pass by. Just think about me, okay?”

 

“Whatever you want honey.”

 

Sica really really wanted to throw up. Tears also ran down on her cheeks. She was mad but also sad.

 

“I hate you Donghae. I hate you.” She cursed him.

 

She walked and walked. Following her heart. And her feet ended in this place. The balcony.

 

She looked up at the sky and screamed. Screamed and screamed. Her heart was hurted. She let all her anger out until she needed to rest because of exhaustion. She sat down on the floor and hugged her knees.

 

What she didn’t know is there was someone watched her from the start.

 

Yuri was thinking about her older sister. She missed her so much but there isn’t any way for her to see her sister again. She only can remember about her. Remember about their memories together.

 

Then Sica came. She was in tears and suddenly she screamed. Screamed out loud. Poured her emotions. And she screamed these certain words: I HATE YOU DONGHAE. Yuri’s shocked. She heard everything that Sica said. And she finally understand. That guy hurted Sica’s heart. Just like what had happened before.

 

Yuri clenched and gritted her teeth.

 

 

The door was opened and it revealed expected person.

 

Fany rushed into her and hugged her thighly.

 

“Oh my god, Sica. Where’ve you been?” Fany asked.

 

“We were so worried, Sica. But thankful that you are safe now,” Taeyeon added.

 

Sica let go Fany’s hug and sat on the edge of the bed.

 

“I’m fine. Sorry for making you worried,” she forced a smile.

 

Taeyeon noticed that her eyes were swollen. “Were you crying, Sica?” she lifted Sica’s chin.

 

“Ah no. I’m tired. That’s all.”

 

“Don’t lie Sica. What’s wrong? Did anyone hurt you? Please tell us,” Fany spoke so fast.

 

“No no no. Really. I’m fine Fany, Taeyeon.”

 

“You can’t lie to us Sica. We know you really well,” Taeyeon looked at Sica seriously.

 

“Yes, Sica. You can tell everything you want. We’ll listen.”

 

“But I’m perfectly fine,” she gave a wry smile.

 

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon frowned.

 

“So explain about that puffy eyes.”

 

Sica sighed. “Ah. Alright. I’m not.”

 

“So?” Fany and Taeyeon waited.

 

“Last night I couldn’t sleep and decided to have some fresh air so I went out.”

 

The girls nodded their head. Sica continued her story. Fany was shocked and Taeyeon almost dropped her jaw. They didn’t think that Donghae was really really wicked.

 

“Urgh. That fish. We really have to give him a lesson,” Taeyeon said with serious tone.

 

“Yes. How dare he hurted our Ice Princess. He really didn’t deserve you at all, Sica.”

 

“Just forget him. Don’t waste your time for jerk like him, Sica.”

 

“I know. Don’t worry. I don’t want to ruin my life again. And my life is not about him,” Sica reassured with smile.

 

“That’s our Ice Princess!” Taeyeon cheer up.

 

“That’s good, Sica,” Fany smiled. “Anyway, why you didn’t come back to our room then?”

 

“I met Yuri.”

 

The other girls’ eyes were widened. Fany rubbed her own eyes and Taeyeon pinched her o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter