Chapter 3

On Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Come on Sica,” Fany looked at her, waiting.

 

Sica was exhausted. She’d never done it before. It was her very first time did hiking. Last night she only slept a few hours and now she had to do hiking. She felt like dying.

 

“Wait Fany. It’s so tiring.”

 

“Use your powerful strength Sica,” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“Shut up, dork.”

 

Taeyeon laughed but she handed out her hand so Sica could use it to pull herself up.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Never mind.”

 

“Let’s go. We have to catch up with the group.” Fany started to walk again. Taeyeon and Sica followed behind.

 

“I never know you like hiking, Fany,” said Sica.

 

“It’s because I never ask you,” she chuckled.

 

“Never consider about it then,” Sica replied.

 

“Haha. I know you will refuse my offer anyway.”

 

“Nah. You know me.”

 

Fany giggled.

 

“But, I think you don’t like exercise. You and Taeyeon always refuse everytime I ask you two to go exercising.”

 

“I’m not good at sport, Sica. You know that I’ll faint if I do too much running,” Taeyeon said softly.

 

“And now you seem to be enthusiastic.”

 

“It’s walking. And beside that, I’m enthusiastic everytime I’m together with my lovely mushroom,” she smiled.

 

“Oww Taetae. That’s so sweet.” Fany’s face reddened.

 

“Back to the topic please,” said Sica reluctantly.

 

“I don’t know. I just like walking along. And it’s thrilling. I like challenging myself,” Fany explained.

 

“No Taeyeon’s part?” Sica teased back.

 

“Of course there is.” Fany grinned.

 

“You are really unseparatable. Never let go of each other, okay?” She held both of her bestfriends’ hand and linked it up together.

 

The other girls shyly looked down.

 

At the first time, when they told her about their relationship, Sica was shocked. She didn’t say anything, neither agreeing or refusing. And after their six months relationship, Sica was still the same. She didn’t give any comments about their relationship. She just teased them not to show off their romantic moments. It’s never more than that, as if she hadn’t cared about their relationship. But now, finally she accepted it.

 

Had Sica changed?

 

They both hoped it would be better.

 

Taeyeon and Fany walked side by side. They were talking a lot. Sometimes laughing. Sometimes teasing. They’re now talking about the silly accident that happened to their chemistry teacher.

 

“The whole class laughed when it happened.”

 

“I remembered that. My stomach was ached bad. I laughed too much.” Taeyeon laughed at the funny memory.

 

“Yeah. It was way too funny. I don’t know how much embarrassed he must be.”

 

“If I was him, I would just go home and locked myself in my room.”

 

“He will never forget about it forever. Don’t you think so, Sica?” Fany asked.

 

But there was no answer.

 

“Sica?”

 

Taeyeon looked back and her face became darker.

 

“Sica?” she laughed wryly. “Don’t play with us.”

 

“Omo. Where is Sica?” Fany panicked.

 

“Sica. It’s not funny. Please show yourself.”

 

“Sica.” Fany’s voice became so weak.

 

“Sica? I will count until three. You will show up, won’t you?”

 

There was still no answer.

 

“One… Two…” Taeyeon counted.

 

“Three…”

 

But there was no one.

 

“Tae.”

 

“…”

 

“Sica is lost, Tae.” Fany’s voice was shaken.

 

“I know, I know.” Taeyeon tried to think clearly. “We have to find her, now.”

 

“Where?” Tears fell from Fany’s eyes.

 

“Follow your heart, Fany. She is our bestfriend. We’ll find her.” Taeyeon wiped her tears.

 

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon held Fany’s hand. “Don’t let go of my hand.”

 

Fany nodded and followed Taeyeon to search their only bestfriend.

 

 

On the other side, Sica actually got lost.

 

She was exhausted and wanted to rest a bit. After that, she didn’t see Taeyeon and Fany again. And now she didn’t know way to go back.

 

There were only trees and trees.

 

“Where is the way?” Sica said panickly while she rushing into any way she thought would work out.

 

But she finally got deeper into the forest.

 

And it looked like Sica’s life couldn’t get far from this certain fish, she was surprised when he appeared in front of her.

 

“Hi Sica,” Donghae smirked.

 

“What do you want?” Sica took a step behind.

 

“Why? Don’t you miss me? We haven’t seen each other for couple of weeks.”

 

“In your dream,” she hissed.

 

Donghae laughed. “Why are you alone? Where are your two “lovely” bestfriends, huh?” he mocked.

 

“Close your unworthy mouth. You don’t know anything about my bestfriends.”

 

Sica’s eyes were on fire of anger.

 

“Wow. Ice Princess is mad. I’m scared.” He curled his fingers fakely.

 

Then Donghae came closer to Sica.

 

“Don’t you dare to take any steps again!” Sicashouted as she took a step behind.

 

“What will you do if I do so, Sica?” he smirked. Donghae now had been in front of her, really close.

 

“Stay away from me, you jerk!”

 

“Ouh ouh ouh. This lovely mouth speak out a harsh word. It’s not good for you,” he touched her lips. But Sica yanked it away.

 

“Don’t make me laugh. Care about your attitude first!”

 

Donghae laughed. “My attitude? Why do I have to care? You even fall in love with me, huh?”

 

“You fooled me. If I knew who you are I wouldn’t even want to know a jerk like you.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“No way in the world I would want to know you anymore. Go away,” she slapped him hard.

 

Donghae’s cheek was reddened by her slap. It made him really angry.

 

“Bullsh-t! I know you still want me.” He locked her arms back toward the tree. He pinned the arms on the tree.

 

“Go away!” Sica struggled to escape but his strength was too powerful for her.

 

“Just admit it that you still love me!” he yelled.

 

“The hell I will.”

 

“You’re so stubborn, Sica.” He leaned in and tried to kiss her.

 

But Sica kicked him on the spot. He groaned because of the pain.

 

Sica tried to escape, but Donghae still be able to grab her hand.

 

He held her arms so tight that hurted her so much.

 

“You really make me angry, Sica. You will pay for your word,” Donghae said in anger. He pushed her until she fell on the ground. He was now on top of her, hands pinning Sica on t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter