Chapter 6

On Your Shoulder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sica, can you get a table for us first? Fany and I will get the food for you,” Taeyeon pointed at the empty table.

 

“Okay. Don’t forget to leave out the cucumber,” Sica reminded.

 

Taeyeon mouthed ‘ok’ and went away with Fany.

 

Sica soon took a sit on the nearest empty table. When she was waiting for her friends, someone walked closer to her table.

 

The person tugged her shoulder that made her turned away.

 

“Hi Sica,” Donghae greeted her with a sly grin.

 

Sica immediately looked away, feeling irritated by the presence of the particular unwanted person. Donghae sat next to her.

 

“Why are you alone?” Donghae asked with mocking tone but Sica ignored him.

 

How can he recover so fast? Sica sighed openly so the person next to her would notice. Next time I will tell Yuri to beat him harder, she noted mentally. Yeah. Let him taste her ninja kick.

 

Donghae didn’t stop to bother her although the latter had obviously showed her annoyance. “Where are your friends and not to mention your savior?” he said sarcastically.

 

“I think it’s none of your business, Lee Donghae,” Sica retorted in a cold manner.

 

Donghae looked around and saw Taeyeon with Fany together lined up for the food. He laughed. “Oh I see. So your friend prefers going with her girlfriend to you, huh?” Donghae mocked.

 

Sica rolled her eyes, still ignored his words.

 

“Ah, yes. They won’t leave each other right? That’s why you’re always left alone.”

 

Sica couldn’t bear it anymore. That fish was really testing her patience. She stood up and faced him. “Can you please go away from here, Lee Donghae? I think your presence is unwanted here,” Sica glared coldly at him.

 

Donghae sat still on his place. “It’s a public place, isn’t it? Everyone can be here,” he shrugged his shoulder, acted innocently.

 

But then Yuri appeared and stood next to Sica.

 

“What do you want Donghae? She already told you that you’re unwanted here,” she snapped.

 

“Wooo. Calm down girl. I’m her boyfriend, I just want to meet her longer,” he boasted.

 

Yuri laughed. “Are you crazy? She already broke up with you!”

 

“So what’s up if we already broke up. Who are you, huh?” Donghae stood up to face her more clearly.

 

“Ah, I remember. You’re her savior, huh?” he challenged with a deep glare, hands clenched in a tight fist, feeling challenged by the girl who beated him down.

 

“Yes!” Yuri took Sica’s hand and intertwined their fingers together. “And I’m with her now, so don’t you ever dare to bother her again, Lee Donghae!”

 

Donghae was taken aback little.

 

“You? With her?” Donghae asked in disbelief. His face showed a disgusted expressio.

 

“Yes. She is officially my girlfriend,” Sica confirmed. “So you better go away now!” she pointed at the door.

 

“Oh gosh. That’s why I told you to stay away from your friends, Sica. Finally you’re into a girl too,” he insulted.

 

“She is far way better than you! I’m proud to be her girlfriend,” Sica yelled back.

 

“Oh okay. You’re not interesting anymore, Sica. Bye,” he waved lazily and walked away.

 

“That’s good. Never look for me again!” Sica shouted from the back and felt really relieved about it.

 

But in a while Donghae looked back and talked to Yuri, “I think I’ve seen you somewhere else,” he hesitated. “Are you Ji-Young’s sister?”

 

Yuri was surprised at the sudden question but still managed to answer it, “Yes. Finally you recognize me, huh?”

 

“How is she? I haven’t heard about her again.”

 

“Why would you care? You’d already left her long time ago.”

 

Donghae sighed. “Alright, I think you won’t tell me either.” He walked away but was stopped by Yuri’s voice.

 

“She is already gone,” Yuri said calmly.

 

“Gone? Where?” Donghae brows furrowed.

 

“Heaven.”

 

Donghae’s eyes widened at Yuri’s answer.

 

“When?” Donghae asked again with a very low voice.

 

“4 months after you left her,” Yuri explained.

 

He froze a bit after that but then walked away leaving Yuri and Sica.

 

After Donghae left, Yuri let go of Sica’s hand.

 

“Sorry, Sica. I said you’re with me,” Yuri apologized.

 

“That’s okay. You helped me a lot. He won’t bother me again from now on,” Sica smiled and patted Yuri’s shoulder before took a seat again.

 

“Good,” Yuri smiled back and followed her to sit on the chair beside. Yuri actually didn’t plan to do it. It just crossed over her mind and she unconsciously took Sica’s hand and claimed her as her girlfriend. And somehow she felt really happy about it.

 

“And please don’t talk about it in front of them,” Sica threw a glance at Taeyeon and Fany who were walking towards them. “They’re always getting too excited about you and me,” she whispered.

 

Yuri nodded and agreed to keep it a secret.

 

 

“Is everyone here?” the tour leader checked on his lists.

 

“Yes, sir!” the students shouted back.

 

They finally returned to Seoul that afternoon. Taeyeon and Tiffany sat together while Sica sat with Yuri on the opposite seats. After some events happened in last few days, they four became more closer especially for Yuri who had found her new “best” friends.

 

“Chips, Fany-ah?” Taeyeon handed out a bag of potato chips.

 

“Thanks, Tae.” After Fany took some chips, Taeyeon looked at her friends.

 

“Hey girls,” she called. “Want some?” Taeyeon gave the chips to Yuri.

 

Yuri snudged Sica and offered it but Sica shook her head.

 

“Not in mood.”

 

“Okay.” Yuri also didn’t take any of it and returned it back to Taeyeon.

 

“Yuri-ah,” Sica called.

 

“Yes?” Yuri took out her earphone from her bag.

 

“Finally we end our high school,” Sica said.

 

“Yeah. That’s great, right?” Yuri said as she plugged in her earphone.

 

But Sica replied it weakly, “I don’t think so.”

 

Yuri turned her face at Sica and made a questioning look.

 

“It means we’re not in the same school again,” Sica looked down.

 

Yuri hesitated a bit but then took Sica’s hand.

 

“We can go out together frequently, right?” Yuri smiled at the latter.

 

“But it will be less time to be together.”

 

“Sssh,” Yuri put her finger on Sica’s lips. “I promise to meet you all as much as possible. We’re still in Seoul, right? There will always be time for us four to be together,” Yuri comforted her.

 

Sica smiled a bit. “Promise?” she glanced.

 

“Promise,” Yuri nodded and offered her pinkie finger.

 

“Promise,” Sica made a pinky promise with her and smiled warmly.

 

“Don’t worry again, okay?”

 

Sica nodded.

 

For another minutes, Yuri had started humming by herself.

 

“What song is it?” Sica asked Yuri anxiously.

 

“Ehm, you can li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter