Kiss

Perfection

     "Have you seen the new girl?" Jessica greeted Yuri at her locker.

     "No, why?" Yuri asked, putting on her winter jacket.

     "She's gorgeous." the shorter brunette almost shouted, "Everyone stops and stares when she walks by. She's like, perfect - how have you not heard of her yet?"

     "Perfection doesn't exist." Yuri said closing her locker, "And i'm pretty sure no one 'stops and stares' when she walks by. This isn't some corny fan fiction."

     But Jessica had already stopped paying attention to Yuri, instead she was looking down the hall with her eyes wide and lips parted slightly.

     Yuri stared at her lips and was suddenly overcome with an uncontrollable urge to lean down and kiss her right then and there.

     "Are you Kwon Yuri?" a smooth voice pulled the taller girl out of her flustered state and Yuri tripped over her own feet. Did she really just consider kissing Jessica? Her cheeks heated up and she quickly brushed the thought away, turning  towards the voice that had called her.

     "Y-yeah." Yuri stuttered, thankful that someone had interupted that potential kiss. "I am."

     When Yuri made eye contact with the owner of the voice, her breath was taken away by the beauty of the girl that stood before her and her expression changed to match Jessica's.

     "I'm Kim Haejin." the beautiful girl said, "Nice to meet you."

 

 

     Kim Haejin was perfect. Or so she thought. So when she moved to a new town and enrolled into a new school, she wanted the best of the best. And according to the students: that was Kwon Yuri.