"I Do"

Perfection

     Yuri blew hot air agianst her car window, fogging up the glass. She sat in the drivers seat, alone and in silence with her thoughts. She watched with a solem expression as the fog slowly disapated to nothing. They say that when you breathe on glass, the fog is your soul escaping you, and Yuri wasnt sure, but maybe that's exactly what she wanted to do. 

 

 

     Jessica was already an outcast, and she never knew it could get any worse, but it did. No longer was she just ignored, now she was teased. Jessica sat  in her classroom and gazed outside the window, her eyes chasing the little snowflakes  that fell slowly from the morning sky. She sighed, releasing a breath of hot air that fogged up the glass.

 

 

     The raven haired girl stopped dead in her tracks and hesitated before looking into a familiar classroom. She set her gaze upon a certain brunette girl, her head hested a top of her desk and she was gazing out the window. Yuri smiled. It had been a while since she had seen Jessica. 

 

 

     "Hey Jung!" someone called out, and Jessica turned around only to be hit in the face with a paper ball. The class erupted in laughter. Yuri furrowed her brows and her expression immediately turned dark. She had to fight an uncontrollable urge to step in and pull Jessica out of the room. Instead, she breathed through and she spoke sternly, "Stop it." though her demand was drowned out by an increasingly loud laughter as another paper ball was thrown at Jessica. A sudden anger fueled Yuri; she had let this go on for too long, and it pained her to see Jessica treated this way.

     A loud bang cut through the laughter, silencing the class, everyone turned. Yuri had kicked over a desk.

     "Stop it." she said darkly.

     "What?" a boy said, obviously not catching on to the seriousness of the situation, "It's not like you like her, right?" He laughed.

     And without hesitation, or any hint of uncertainty, Yuri simply stated somehitng that shocked everyone - including herself.

     "I do."

     A brief silence fell over the room. "What?" someone asked quietly, not quite sure of what had just happened.

     Yuri, gaining more confidence by the second, walked up to Jessica and pulled her up by the hand.

     "I like Jessica Jung." The tanned girl stated loudly and walked out of the room, taking Jessica along with her.