Snow

Perfection

     The bell hanging above the wooden door jingled when Jessica entered the rustic cafe, inviting in the cool winter air with her. A red knitted scarf hung cozily around her neck and she unraveled the oversized thing, stuffing it into her bag. The brunette girl went towards the only empty table - a window seat, and watched the snow fall gracefully from the sky. The suns rays reflected off the white on the ground and Jessica could feel the warmth through the window.

     It was her favorite kind of weather; when the sun and the snow co-existed together, creating a warm but cool enviroment. The scene was almost etheral and there was a serene feeling that came with it.

 

 

     Yuri fixed her hair and re-adjusted the grey beanie that sat loosely on top of it before pushing open the door to her favorite cafe. A ring of the bell above the door caught the barista's attention and he smiled apologetically at his regular customer. Though Yuri didn't know why until she saw that all the tables in the small building had been taken. The raven haired girl sighed and tossed a look to the barista that said "It's okay.", but before she could turn around and leave, she noticed a table by the window, seated alone was the petite brunette girl she had met before. It was almost like fate, Yuri thought but immediately shrugged it off.

     She didn't believe in fate, in fact - she didn't believe in anything at all.

 

 

     Jessica looked up from the cup of caffiene she had ordered and watched the familiar girl in front of the door . As the stranger searched the area, her eyes fell onto Jessica's. It was almost a repeat of the time they had locked eyes in traffic, her heart skipped a beat and a chill ran down her spine. 

     The raven haired girl began to leave but was stopped short when Jessica did the unexpected - and smiled.

 

 

     Yuri's heart almost stopped.

     Love wasn't something she thought existed in her world. But right then, in that moment, Yuri was taken a-back by the radiance of the brunette girls smile, and she couldn't help but to think that maybe love was possible.