First

Perfection

     The winter air in Seoul was bitterly cold, so cold that when Yuri dragged Jessica outside with her, she almost reconsidered her choice of action.

     "Damn it Yuri," Jessica's familiar voice called out from behind her as if reading her mind, "The school's a big place, it probably wasn't necessary to bring me out into this freezing weather."

     Yuri stopped walking and turned around to face the small brunette, when suddenly she realised that despite her entire body breaking out in goosebumps, her hand felt warm. It was then when she looked down and noticed how her long fingers were still interwined with Jessica's smaller ones. Their hands were tightly clasped together and Yuri hadn't even noticed. The feeling of Jessica's small delicate hand in hers felt so natural that the raven haired girl hadn't even become aware of the fact that this was the first time they had held hands. It was as if their hands were puzzle pieces that fit perfectly.

     "Yuri."" Jessica said after a few seconds.

     Yuri diverted her attention to Jessica's face, their eyes locking for what seemed like a short eternity. The fact that their faces were too close for comfort had left their minds and when Jessica's eyes began to droop, initiating what could only be a kiss - Yuri pulled away, letting go of Jessica's hand.

 

 

     Jessica was dumbstruck. She stood there, watching Yuri's incredibly red face  when it finally dawned onto her that she had just tried to kiss Yuri. Embarassment washed over her like a tidal wave.

     "I- i'm sorry." Jessica stuttered, her eyes shifted about, refusing to make any eye contact. Suddenly Jessica sensed movement from Yuri and looked up at the girl.

     Yuri - still red faced, was pulling out Jessica's knitted scarf from her school bag. The brunette cocked an eyebrow at this bizarre scene. Yuri was fumbling like an idiot trying to take the scarf out, and when she finally did, the taller girl quickly wrapped it around Jessica's neck.

     "Here!" The flustered Yuri said - a little too enthusiastically, "You can have the scarf back. You look cold."

     Yuri turned to run away, but before she could, Jessica pulled her arm back.

     "Well, this feels oddly familiar." Jessica whispered under her breath. She looked at the adorably flustered girl in front of her and smiled, "Thanks."

     "One more thing." Yuri suddenly said, looking nervous, but determined.

     The raven haired girl leaned down and quickly placed her lips onto Jessica's. Their eyes lingered onto each others after their lips parted, Yuri's face growing redder by the minute and a wide grin forming on Jessica's lips.

     The kiss lasted no longer than a second, but it was their first, and it was perfect - even to Yuri.