Chapter 6

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

Changmin sat down on the shared bed in their hotel room and looked up to his Hyung. They both were not able to share a room in Miyagi because of some unknown reasons so this actually would be the first night for them to stay in a bed…and to say they were nervous definitely was underestimated. Yunho’s hands were shaking like crazy and Changmin had lost liters of sweat already - or at least it felt like that. Changmin was the first one to make himself comfortable on the bed and left enough space for Yunho to lie down next to him. Once Yunho was placed comfortable besides his Maknae, he gently embraced his friend again who immediately closed up to him as well. “Hyung, can we talk?” “Sure, what do you want to talk about?” Changmin didn’t know how to start…there were so many things he needed to say…”Can you listen to me for a while? I have a lot in my mind right now and a lot of things are bothering me and I just need to talk to it with someone…” Yunho nodded and was curious what his partner would tell him. “I regret what I told you…I had my reasons to leave TVXQ and the industry but every day I see you and every time we stand on the stage together I think that it was the most stupid decision to say I’m leaving…every time I fall asleep I will tell myself again it was the right decision to go and every morning I stand up with this thought in mind just so it can get shattered again. I don’t know what to do anymore, Yunho…I don’t want to leave but on the other hand I do what I say…and then there’s JYJ…I really love being around them and love watching them perform but every time my heart hurts so badly because I know it’s never going to be like that again because they are never going to be with us again…My heart can’t take this anymore…and I don’t  know how to deal with this pain anymore…and then there’s you…you make my feelings so complicated. So complicated while they should be so easy: You’re my brother. My leader. My best friend. My Father. You’re everything to me…so why the hell does my heart beats so fast when it’s around you but not when I have to kiss some random girls for some shows? I don’t know what I will do in the future if it’s going to stay like that and-“ But Changmin never was able to finish what he was about to say because he was shut up by Yunho’s lips on his own. “Don’t worry. I will take care of everything for you because that’s what I want to do if it makes you happy. We can sort out the things between us soon but for now let me take care of TVXQ first because I need you to stay. Just give me a bit more time…2 weeks…and I will definitely tell you everything afterwards. There are so many things I need to tell you as well…but not now…I’m sorry, Changmin. Let’s sleep now.” He gave his Maknae a gently kiss on the lips before he closed his eyes and embraced his partner to keep him close to him. Changmin on the other hand wasn’t sure whether he would be able to sleep at all. Yunho had kissed him…Yunho had ing kissed him on the lips. And he didn’t even explain to him why he did it…But 2 weeks…Changmin could wait for this long but afterwards he needed answers…Otherwise he would lose his mind.

That night Changmin had a really strange dream. He didn’t know that this dream was going to become true more or less not long after if he would allow it to happen.

(Changmin’s Perspective on his dream)

“Junsu, don’t wear shoes inside the dorm or I will kill you!” I was chasing after my Hyung because he forget to take off his shoes again. There was nothing I hated more than this and they all knew it. “Minnie, calm down, okay? Everything is okay. I will clean it up…”I turned my head towards our oldest members and simply said “No”. Junsu had to remember this now or he will continue stepping in our shared apartment with his dirty shoes on. “Yunho, calm down your wife. He’s too noisy” As soon as I realized my boyfriend has been watching us the whole time, I started blushing. This was so embarrassing. “I’m sorry, Yoochun…I just hate it…Jaejoong, please take of the mess for me…and Junsu you’re dead if you will ever do it again, do you understand me?” While being the evil Maknae I originally was I took some steps until I was standing in front of Yunho who looked up to me. “Honey, calm down. I know you’re not used to share a dorm with them anymore but be more considerate towards them. You have a lot of rules which are new to them…and now come here and cuddle.” I smiled and laid on top of Yunho watching the former JYJ members do what I told them to. I was really happy to have them back and annoying them was never more fun. Yunho slightly giggled “What is it?” “Nothing…you’re just too cute smiling the whole day. I missed your mismatched eyes when you smile….God, I just love you so much, Shim Changmin!” He gently grabbed my chin and pulled me in for a gently kiss. I still couldn’t believe how happy I was. I was dating the most perfect man in the world: Jung Yunho. Our fandom Cassiopeia was awesome and supported us all the time whatever happened. I had my Hyung Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu back. Everything was simply perfect and I hoped it would never change again. 


This is going to be the first update for today. The most important chapter will come in about 5h and hopefully I will receive good feedback for it. There are 3 more chapters and if it is wanted, I will write a sequel^^