Chapter 1

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

„Yunho, I’m talking to you!“ but the leader didn’t want to listen to his Maknae. Not now.  He never imaged fighting with the tall male could hurt him like that but now it did. The friendly stylist rushed to them because she still had to fix the curly hair of Mr. Shim Changmin, who had ran away when she first wanted to try taking care of the mess. But again it was impossible to catch the man with the long legs who was trying to reach his other half Yunho. After 10 minutes of running, Changmin gave up and just allowed Yunho to disappear god knows where. Well, actually he just ran backstage again into their dressing room, changing clothes as fast as possible so he could race back to the dorm in his car. 40 minutes after the terrible fight with Changmin, Yunho finally let himself fall onto his bed and let the information sink into him. Changmin told him he’s going to leave TVXQ…why? Because he was tired of performing after 10 years. Tired of performing with just Yunho and not his loved Hyungs Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun anymore who he missed to badly. Yunho couldn’t remember a day when Changmin did not miss them and could hardly remember a time when Changmin was happy performing just with Yunho and no one else. Yunho always feared this day would come. The day when everyone would have left him. The day when his other half would simply disappear. When Yunho remembered the words Changmin said to him earlier, he couldn’t hold back his tears anymore and quietly sobbed into his pillow. “Hyung, I really love you and I enjoyed being with you…I really did but…We’ve been performing for over 10 years now and I think for me the time has come to leave the industry so I can start living a normal life. I’m really sorry to leave you behind and not to discuss with you about it beforehand…And I already contacted SM as well. After I told them 10 times it’s not because of the contract or the money we’re earning – which is a lot – they told me how sad they are to hear it but that they can’t hold me back if I really want to leave. I have to resign my contract this year anyway so I just will not do that anymore so I can disappear without problems…The “Tree” tour and album will be my farewell to our Cassiopeia…and my farewell to you, Hyung. I’m sorry, Yunho…I’m sorry for disappointing you and breaking your heart…I hope, we can continue well together until the tour is over and make some good last memories before everything ends…Again, I’m sorry and I love you…Hyung”

When Yunho woke up the next day, he realized that we was tightly wrapped in his blanket…So Changmin has checked on him and took care he wouldn’t get cold. It’s not like Yunho expected Changmin to be any different than he usually was because he was his caring Changmin after all but he didn’t thought Changmin would have come to see him again after their fight either. After minutes – which felt like hours – the leader decided to stand up and shower. On his way there, he met the taller male and simply said “Good Morning” before he disappeared into the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

When he heard a knock on the door, he realized he has been showering for almost 1h already “Hyung, are you okay?” “Why should I be okay, Changmin?! Tell me why I should be okay! I have no reason to be okay when you’re leaving me!” Of course he didn’t intend to scream at the man who just wanted to make sure he was okay but when he heard the question, he just felt the anger again which he has tried to hide deep in his heart. Against his expectation Changmin ignored the words of his friend and simply said “Breakfast is in the kitchen so feel free to eat as much as you want because I’m not hungry at all. I will go ahead and work out…We will see each other in 2h in the practice room…” It took Yunho some seconds until he has realized what Changmin said. He came out of the bath room as soon as he had found his shorts and checked for his Maknae but he was already gone. Yunho sighed and quickly dressed himself before he headed to the kitchen to find the food Changmin was talking about. The first thing Yunho noticed were the clean plates on both sides of the table which meant Changmin really hasn’t eaten anything. This was really strange because Changmin usually would literally kill for food…and now he has cooked for them and didn’t even tried it? Yunho was sure the younger one hasn’t eaten properly in days when he suddenly remembered how powerless the other one was and that he wasn’t seen eating either for a while. Why hasn’t he realized it before? He should have known something was bothering his friend when he didn’t eat as much as he usually did.

Looking back at the food, Yunho decided to take it with him and to look for Changmin. After he had packed everything safely into some random boxes he had found, he took his backpack and hurried out of the dorm. It took him 10 minutes to reach the SM building and to step inside while bowing to the fans politely. He hurried up to the gym because Changmin had said he would work out. Usually this would mean Changmin would go and grab someone to accompany him– whoever met him would be forced into the gym with him. Usually everyone except the rookies would try to run away immediately but unfortunately Changmin would notice them fast and drag them up the stairs or if needed carry them (this mostly happened to Kyuhyun). – This time it was different because when Yunho arrived, Changmin just sat there alone, his head buried between his knees. Yunho went closer to him and took a seat next to his friend. The leader stared at the crying man beside him and decided he couldn’t take it any longer. He moved both of his arms around the boy and held him tightly while whispering smoothing words into the Maknae’s ear. “Don’t cry…Hyung is here to protect you. I’m always going to be there to protect you and am always going to stay by your side…” “I know…let’s just go and practice the dances…I don’t want to mess up in Japan…again” Yunho just laughed. Whenever he was trying to be emotional, Changmin had to ruin it. It has always been like that. Maybe that’s why Changmin still didn’t know about Yunho’s true feelings after 11 years…


Done with Chapter 1 and actually I'm working on Chapter 5 already. A lot is going to happen so stay turned and leave some comments for me~