Chapter 5

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

“Yunho, why are you ignoring me? Don’t you know how much this hurts me???” Changmin was lying on the bed of Yunho waiting patiently for Yunho to finish whatever he was doing. Changmin had noticed a change in Yunho. He suddenly was all mysterious, busy 24/7 with his phone or laptop and didn’t talk to Changmin anymore. At first Changmin was okay with it. He thought maybe Yunho just wanted to get some distant between them because this way he maybe wouldn’t be hurt so much when Changmin left… but now Changmin himself was hurt. He knew HE had decided to leave and not Yunho. He knew HE was the reason why Yunho was in pain. He knew HE will leave after the tour was over…But Changmin already regretted his decision. Standing on the stage with Yunho made him happy. He enjoyed being the Maknae and getting the attention of his Leader. He enjoyed the love of the fans. He enjoyed singing and dancing. He enjoyed showing his younger label mates how to be awesome…but he knew he had reasons why he wanted to go. But he also knew why he wanted to stay. He wanted to talk to Yunho really badly about what he was feeling. Feeling about his current situation with SM…and mostly about his feelings towards his friend. He had tried to forget about his feelings for Yunho a long time ago and somehow managed to…but not anymore. The day he told Yunho he wanted to leave was the day when his heart started screaming for Yunho again. He had told Kyuhyun about it and really got in trouble because of it. Kyuhyun had told him to stop feeling this way because it wasn’t the time for romance now. Not after he had told Yunho he would leave him the same way as Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu did. Changmin felt pitiful afterwards and the pain he had felt because of the split reappeared stronger than ever before. When Kyuhyun disappeared to go celebrate the return of Leeteuk, Changmin felt like crying. He couldn’t take it anymore and run away with only one goal in mind: Jaejoong’s apartment. Even though they had pretended to be fighting most of the time, Jaejoong was one of the people he was closest to. Or at least used to. He had told him everything except his feelings for Yunho. This was a secret between the Kyu-Line. Minho, Jonghyun and Kyuhyun knew it and Suho figured it out fast after he joined the “team”. But those friends couldn’t help him now anymore…Jonghyun was busy with his SHINee, Kyuhyun was back preparing for the comeback of Super Junior and Suho was facing a thing, Changmin went through in the past as well: A member leaving who said they would stay together forever. Changmin didn’t know what to think about Kris’ reasons to leave and he told himself not to care about it since he was going to leave SM as well…but he felt pitiful. SM had lost too many artists in the past and now this continues…and Changmin knew out of experience that if one member leaves, another one will follow soon after.

Once he reached the apartment of his former member, he didn’t let go of Jaejoong anymore and just cried his heart out. He cried so much that he fell asleep on the couch and after he woke up, he was in the arms of Junsu and as soon as he saw his 4 Hyungs sitting there taking care of him, he started crying again. Crying because he simply was so happy and sad at the same time. He had his Hyungs back but he knew they won’t stay with him because they’re going separate ways.

“Hyung, let’s go into a Japanese Garden today…I’m bored and I really want to go there…” When Yunho again didn’t answer Changmin’s pleads to go out with him, it was enough for him. He grabbed his leader by the waist and pulled him towards him until Yunho was sitting on top of him. When he saw Yunho blushing, he was happy because he knew he still had some effects on the elder. “Hyung, stop ignoring me.” As soon as Changmin started pouting – it was more an Aegyo actually – Yunho gave in and embraced his Maknae. “Okay, let’s go to the Japanese Garden. Anything else you wanted? And were you serious about sharing the bed with me once we’re in the next city?” Changmin smiled and get even closer to the older one. “Yes, let’s sleep in one bed. We haven’t done this for 4 years now and I think it’s time to become roommates again.” Yunho simply nodded and enjoyed cuddling the same way as Changmin did. It was true, since they became a duo they always had separate rooms. They didn’t even have one hotel room wherever they travel to. Neither did they share a room during the SMTOWN. Mostly because Suho, Kyuhyun and Minho would come visit Changmin 24/7 which really annoys Yunho.  

After 30 minutes TVXQ decided it was time to stop relaxing and to go out. After they had found good “costumes” they stepped out and inhaled the fresh air of Nagoya. They had finished their 5th concert already and would have the 6th concert later this day. The day after they would leave for Miyagi. When they got closer to their destination Changmin took the hand of his leader and made Yunho look at him. “The father should hold the hand of his son so the son couldn’t run away…otherwise he wouldn’t be a good father.” Because of the comment made by the (5 year old, excuse me 26) male both started laughing and went through the garden together. After Changmin had not so successfully tried to take some pictures with Yunho, they went back to their hotel rooms to prepare for the concert. 3h later both Changmin and Yunho were professional idols again pulling of a great show for the audience. As expected they had no bigger problems and went through the concert without any injury or too visible mistakes. Usually the boys would go celebrate a bit with the others’ before leaving a city but this time they were just too tired. Both men needed to get carried into the van and into their beds because they fell asleep and if you wouldn’t have seen they were breathing you could have thought they were dead because nothing was able to wake the duo.


I finished the story now and will upload every missing chapter in the next days. I hope you're going to look forward to it~