Chapter 2

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

“This costume looks ridiculous…and it’s not fitting you either, Yunho” “Oh shut up, Shim Changmin and look in the mirror. You look the same.” Yunho got tired of the rebellious Changmin years ago. He didn’t understand why the taller male always had to complain about everything – especially his looks. Usually Changmin would say how stupid he looked, how ugly he was when he smiled or when his out sticking ears were not covered by his hair. Why did he do this to Yunho who thought Changmin was the most perfect creature on earth? Was it so someone would tell him how handsome he looked even in the most stupid clothes? Changmin knew that he was handsome because he was told millions of times before not only by Yunho but everyone else because it was simply the truth.

Well, this time he mostly was making fun of Yunho who had to calm down the designer and stylist who were about to hit Changmin with whatever was in their reach. When Yunho looked in the mirror once again, he saw Changmin smiling at him and knew the younger male had settled with the reality of performing in these clothes. “Changmin, let’s go out once we are done here. I would love to go grab something to eat with you…you can choose what we will eat and I will pay. Does this sound good?” Changmin smiled even brighter and nodded. Once they wore their own clothes again, they headed out of the building just to jump into the van right away because there were too many fans waiting outside and they didn’t have enough time to deal with them now. “Have you decided where to go to already? The driver needs an address, Minnie.” When Yunho was about to turn his head to the other man, he felt a slight weight on his shoulder because of Changmin’s head. The Maknae obviously was looking for a comfortable position to sit. Because Yunho knew it would get painful for him if he did not do what the Maknae wanted, he gave in and placed his arm around the other one’s shoulder to make him more comfortable than he already was. It’s not like Yunho really minded being close with him anyway. “Let’s just go home. We can order something, watch some TV and rest…We need to stand up early tomorrow and I think we should try to sleep as much as possible.” How badly Changmin needed to rest was proved when the young male fell asleep in Yunho’s arms and needed to get carried up the stairs by the leader.

Yunho arrived at the dorm sweating like crazy because caring a grown up man upstairs was definitely not the easiest thing Yunho had done in his life. Once he had placed Changmin on the couch and had put a blanket over his body, he decided to order some food. After 10 years he knew what kind of food Changmin liked and which he disliked so it wasn’t hard for him to decide what to order. Because he no one was allowed to know where they were living, he couldn’t let the food get delivered to their dorm as usual. Instead he contacted their manager who said he would pick it up and bring it to them in around 30minutes. Okay, so he had 30 minutes…Because he knew Changmin really well, he was sure the other had already packed his stuff for Japan. Out of routine Yunho checked the luggage of his Maknae to make sure everything they needed would be indeed taken with them. Yunho got  really curious when he found a sheet of paper somewhere between Changmin’s underwear with the headline “Places Yunho and I need to visit” and a list of several places in Japan Yunho had always wanted to go to or which he knew Changmin wanted to see. When he turned the paper around he found another list with the title “Things to do before leaving TVXQ”. The list included serious things as taking care of his saving and looking for a department but on the other hand more emotional and personal things. “Meet up with JYJ” was on the list as well as “Share the bed with Yunho for the concert tour because you will never be able to be close to him again”. Reading the list made Yunho wipe away his tears several tears. Once again he was reminded that Changmin will be leaving on the tour is over and then they will never be the same anymore.  
“Did I forget anything? Have you checked everything already?” Yunho turned around immediately when he heard Changmin’s sleepy voice and had to smile seeing him like that. The grown up man always looked so young when he was tired or sleeping. In Yunho’s eyes he looked like a cute baby deer. Actually this was the only time when Yunho remembered Changmin was the Maknae because all the time he was forced to see his baby as a grown up man which he was at the age of 25 and with a height over 1,85m. When Yunho started thinking about the development his baby had went through since their debut, he started crying again. This was past now. Changmin was going to leave him in some months and was never going to come back. He would lose his Maknae who meant everything to him. When Changmin noticed his Hyung was crying, he immediately wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly. It was not hard for him to figure out what was going on in Yunho’s head because they knew each other better than they knew themselves. When Changmin noticed that Yunho still hadn’t stopped crying, he dragged him to his bed and placed him there. Lying next to his Hyung, he took him into his arms again and just held him close. He knew Yunho would calm down and until then, he would just need to show him he was still there and that he wasn’t going to leave yet. After some minutes the older TVXQ member had calmed down and looked at his band member. “You’re really ugly when you’re crying…I actually haven’t seen you crying for a long time so I’m a bit surprised to witness this now…Anyway, I’m hungry. Let’s eat so we can watch a movie afterwards and go to bed. I bet you would regret staying up late when you have to stand up at 3 AM.” When Changmin saw Yunho’s lips move upwards, he knew his Hyung was okay so he placed a gentle kiss on his cheek before leaving to head to the kitchen. He found a paper with the signature of their manager and knew the long awaited food had arrived (he had figured out Yunho had ordered something when he saw the flyer of his favorite restaurant lying on the kitchen counter). He immediately looked into the fridge and found his the meal for the night. Because Yunho was still in the bedroom of his fellow member, Changmin decided to take care of everything for now. He placed the food on plates, looked for chopsticks and spoons and placed everything on the table in the living room before he the TV. He decided it was time to watch some normal things and ended up watching EXO Showtime with his Hyung who had appeared just seconds after Changmin had settled comfortable on the couch. After a marathon of episodes of EXO Showtime Changmin thought it was maybe time to watch something else in TV and switched the channel. Because he couldn’t find anything which suited his mood right now, he left the remote in Yunho’s hands and started messaging his best friend Kyuhyun.

Changmin: Are you there, bro? I’m bored and thought I should talk to you before we leave for Japan.

Kyuhyun: Yes, I just finished practice. Are you leaving early tomorrow? I thought we could hang around a bit before you leave

Changmin: Yes, around 4 AM…God, I already miss you T_T

Kyuhyun: Then you should stay with me tonight. I will pick you up and will bring you to the airport tomorrow. Let’s have a bro night.

Changmin: I will ask Yunho if it’s okay. So wait a moment

“Hyung, can I stay with Kyuhyun tonight? He will bring me to the airport tomorrow…Please?” Yunho sighed. Whenever he heard the name of the Maknae of Super Junior he couldn’t help but feel jealous. This wasn’t the first time Changmin would say he would stay with Yunho until he made some plans with Kyuhyun. Especially on his days off Yunho hardly saw him because he was following Kyuhyun everywhere. But he had forced himself to accept it a long time ago. Not seeing your best friend isn’t easy, especially when there are things Changmin doesn’t want to talk about with Yunho but Kyuhyun. Yunho made a mental note to ask Kyuhyun the next time he sees him, whether he knew about Changmin’s plans on leaving TVXQ before he did. “Sure but make sure to be there on time or I will kick your . I will take your luggage to the airport for you.” Changmin smiled and quickly texted Kyuhyun to pick him up when he raced towards his room to take some clothes with him because he couldn’t go to the airport tomorrow in clothes like that. When the door rang 5 minutes later, Yunho opened the door for Kyuhyun because Changmin had decided to shower…god knows why. “Hey, Kyuhyun. How are you doing?” “I’m fine, Hyung. I hope you’re not upset because Changmin will stay with me today instead of staying her with you…I know you would love to keep him to yourself as long as you still have the possibility to.” So Kyuhyun obviously knew about Changmin’s plans. “When did he tell you?” It’s wasn’t in Yunho’s nature to ask something directly but this time he didn’t have the patience to wait any longer “2 months ago…I think you know for some weeks…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. I thought it would be best if Minnie would tell you himself. ” Right when I was about to give my not so friendly comment on the situation, Changmin appeared in the room. “Hyung, you’re already there? That’s great. I have everything, we can go now. Bye Yunho” And before Yunho could actually say Good Bye properly, the both Maknaes of the successful bands were gone. “Yes…bye…and good night…”

Some hours later Yunho received a message by his manager with the short message “Changmin is gone. We will try to find him” and he knew this was the beginning of something big and troublesome. 


Second chapter online^^ Yes, now the real story is going to begin for the duo of TVXQ, DBSK, Tohoshinki or however you want to call them.

By the way, please do not get upset with me if the timeline is not correct (which is going to be reality in the next chapters). I just thought it would suit the story in this way and would support the meaning behind it (when there is actually a meaning behind. I have no diea xD). Anyway, I hope you had fun reading the new chapter. Subscribe, upvote, comment and you will make someone really happy ^_^