Chapter 4

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

Yunho’s perspective

“Yunho what are you talking about? You want us to talk to CJES because you want to perform with JYJ again?” “I said I don’t want to perform with them but to reunite with them. TVXQ has debuted with 5 members and I want this formation back…the Cassiopeia want this as well really badly and I’m sure we’re going to have more success with all members if this will convince you…” Talking to the bosses via Skype definitely wasn’t what I wanted to do during our stay in Japan but this was what I had to do in order to make Changmin happy. 3 days ago I had a long discussion with JYJ after I invited them to come to Japan. Because I couldn’t let Changmin realize what I was trying to do, I begged Kyuhyun to come and spent some time with him alone so I wouldn’t get caught. Of course Kyuhyun was happy to help and disappeared with Changmin to a Sapporo tour. This was exactly 2h before JYJ arrived. The thing which seemed unbelievable for 4 years suddenly was something we all wanted. At first Yoochun and Jaejoong were skeptical whether this would work out because of their solo activities but after I had told them that the system had changed, they finally agreed and we started discussing. First it started with the style they had and we had and the activities the members had and it ended with laughing and jokes. In the end we came to an agreement and Jaejoong said he would convince CJES to agree to it. Already 1 day later I got the message that CJES agreed to the plans of JYJ leaving. Obviously the agency had some money issues and couldn’t hold them anyway…so now it was my turn to discuss with SM. My first idea was to talk to Lee Soo-Man personally but I wasn’t allowed to and was forced to talk to our other bosses instead which really were not so amused about my sudden idea. To my surprise I got an agreement after some days and I still don’t know how I managed to convince them. Because I still couldn’t believe it, I read the Email over and over again.

“Mr. Jung,

We’ve been thinking about your plans over and over again and came to the solution that it really is worth trying. We confirmed it with CJES earlier and they said they would leave the idols to us without expecting any money. So we’re now working on the contracts for the 3 men which will rejoin our agency and will change the contracts of you and your partner as soon as possible and will send them to you to sign them. We plan to spread the news of TVXQ’s comeback with 5 members right after your Tree Tour is over and hope Mr. Shim will change his plans on leaving the agency until then but we’re sure you talked to him about this already and that he agreed with your idea. Otherwise we will plan the comeback with 4 members instead. Additionally we will look for a good choreograph, work on your new style and find song writes to write your songs. We’re sure some of you would love to write songs themselves so please inform us as soon as possible about your concrete plans. Also inform us whether you want to have the comeback in Japan or Korean so we can plan this as well.
We’re expecting a soon answer and wish you much success for your first concert”

Once I had really understood what the Email said, I sent it to Jaejoong to inform the other 2 men about it. So the only member which didn’t know about our plans was Changmin…But I will just tell him later. For now everything I wanted was spent some time with him alone, watch him perform and practice and cuddle with him the whole day…oh god, how I loved this cute grown up man.


This was just a short update. I will try to update the next chapter today or tomorrow so you don't have too wait any longer....