Chapter 3

Stay with me forever, Shim Changmin!

Yunho couldn’t sleep that night at all after he had read the message Kyuhyun had wrote him not long after he received the horrible news by his manager:
Hyung, Changmin disappeared suddenly. Heechul needed me for some band things so I left Changmin in my room for 2 minutes and when I came back, he was gone. We looked for him in the dorm and even in the neighborhood but we didn’t find him. Our manager went out looking for him alongside your manager and some of my Hyungs…Ryeowook and I stayed here in case he will call or will come back…just in case he will come to you, can you message me? I’m really sorry this all happened…I know it’s my fault, I shouldn’t have left him alone but I didn’t expect him to run away. I mean he wanted to stay at my place…” Of course Yunho had told Kyuhyun it wasn’t his fault but he knew something had happened which made Changmin ran away. If it wasn’t because of something Kyuhyun or s had said it would have been something which had bothered him before. If this was the case, then Yunho was stupid because he didn’t notice it when Changmin was with him. What had made his baby run away and most important where did he go to? He got the answer around 2:30 AM when he heard the doorbell ring. When he opened the door, he got really pale when he saw the man who was standing in front of him “Jae…Jaejoong? What are you doing here and-” “Changmin is sleeping on my couch…I thought you maybe wanted to have him back. I first wanted to carry him by myself but wasn’t able to because he’s taller than me so I called the other members to help me…we decided to let him sleep there and instead go inform you…because we don’t have either of your phone numbers, I called your manager and asked where you’re living so he gave me the address. Change your clothes, take the luggage to my car and let me drive you to your Maknae.” Instead of complaining or asking more question which he definitely had, Yunho did as he was told and brought the luggage with the help of Jaejoong to the car so they could drive to Jaejoong’s apartment. It was really quiet in the car even though there were a lot of things which needed to be said once the former band members were able to each other again after such a long time. Yunho decided to break the ice by asking the most important question “Changmin is alright, isn’t he?” “Well, I think he is…he wasn’t hurt or at least we didn’t see any injury…” Yunho was incredible relieved. At least his baby wasn’t hurt “Did he tell you why he was at your apartment?” Jaejoong stopped the car because the traffic light showed a beautiful red color “Yes, he said he wanted to talk about something…he said he would leave TVXQ and asked whether we could talk again afterwards…I guess you already know which plans he has, don’t you?” Yunho simply nodded. So Changmin wanted to see Jaejoong again after he was no idol anymore but didn’t want to see Yunho anymore? Wasn’t he the one Changmin was closest too? Wasn’t he the member who stayed with him for 4 years? Wasn’t he the one which helped Changmin endure the hard times? His thoughts were cut off when Jaejoong continued driving and talking “It must be really hard for you now…I mean not only that you will lose your Maknae but also the one you love for years…Well, you still do, don’t you? Have you told him?” “I still love him and he still doesn’t know. This is something which didn’t change. After you guys left we got closer as friends and members but in no different way…And now we’re never going to get close in this way either. He’s leaving after our Tree Tour and I’m never going to see him again.” Jaejoong didn’t know what to answer. He knew that it wasn’t as if Yunho could just tell Changmin what he was feeling for him…The reasons were explained to him not long after Yunho told Jaejoong about his feelings for Changmin and he was sure the leader had even more reasons now that he only had Changmin and no one else…Instead of saying anything, Jaejoong parked and left the car with a confused Yunho who was asking constantly where they were. He didn’t receive an answer but found himself in the apartment of Jaejoong some moments later.

“Changmin? Changmin are you there?” He immediately scanned the living room for his Maknae and found him in the embrace of Junsu lying on the couch. “Changmin!” He rushed to his baby and kneeled down in front of him, gently brushing his bangs away “Changmin, are you okay? You scared us. How can you suddenly disappear without informing anyone where you’re going?!” “Yah, Jung Yunho! Don’t scream at Bambi when he’s crying!” I had to start laughing when I heard Junsu screaming at me as he usually did when he thought I was about to yell at his baby brother Changmin. “Junsu calm down. Yunho was simply worried about Changmin, that’s all.” “But he was screaming at Changmin! He cannot do that! Minnie needs love right now so he better gives him the love he deserves.” Yunho looked down at their Maknae and saw his smile. Everything seemed normal between the 5 of them. Like they never split and like everything was normal again…That’s probably why Changmin was here. Because he knew Jaejoong would ask the others to come and because he knew Yunho would always come to look for him, no matter where he was. If this was what Changmin needed then Yunho would give him this. He would try everything to reunite TVXQ if this means Changmin would stay and finally would be happy again. “Changmin, I’m sorry but we need to go now to the airport…Can you guys give me your numbers so Changmin can contact you?” As he had expected Yunho soon had 3 new numbers saved into his phone and a sleeping baby in his arms. “I’m sorry for the trouble, guys…Changmin just misses you so badly and now that he wants to leave…I just don’t know. Let’s talk again soon…” And that’s the last thing which happened before the duo left for their tour in Japan. Yunho now had 2 goals in his mind: Reunite TVXQ and make Changmin stay with TVXQ. He was sure that if step one was successful, Changmin would immediately forget about this original plan to leave him…but how to reunite a band which was disbanded 4 years ago…This definitely was going to be the most difficult thing Yunho would be facing as the leader of the TVXQ.


PLOT TWIST!!! Who would have expected this development? What is going to happen? Will Changmin leave? Will TVXQ reunite? Will there be romance or friendship? Stay turned for the next update~ Subscribe, upvote and comment ^_^