005

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 5

*****

They arrived at the front HR Building. Kevin came to them with his guitar.

"I thought you want to play a piano??" Luhan asked.

"I am. I'm just bring my 'baby' here. Just in case for emergency." Kevin said. "Let's go. Ah, by the way, Laura you look pretty. Absolutely." Kevin gives Laura thumbs up.

"Thanks. My mom say hi to you." She smiled.

Kevin nod. They went into the building and directly to the palce where the competition will be held. It's huge!!! They said in their heart.

*****

After the 4th group perform, its their turns.

"I'm totally nervous, Lu,Kev." Laura whispered, rubbing her hands.

Luhan hug Laura. "It's ok. We will be okay. I'm here with you. You're not alone." He softly her hair and kiss her forehead. "Let's go okay?"

"Okay!" Laura smile but her face was still red.

*****

Laura wake up from her sleep. "Urgh, my head. I must fallen asleep just now." Laura holds her head. She just notice that she sleep on the couch and have a sweater on her body. "I guess just then I sat on that piano chair. How come I end up sleep at the couch???" When she stood up, there is a paper fell out from the sweater.

"Take care of yourself. You looks tired. Get a rest. Don't fall in sick."

                                                                                    -L-

Laura looks around. 'He's not here.' She get out from that room. "Omoo... It's already dark." She looks at her watch. "7.15 p.m!!!!! I'm a dead meat. Minho will kill me. Totally." She sigh. She go to the car park. She drove off home.

*****

'A guest?' Laura guess when she see there are too many shoes at the shoes rack. "Ma! I'm ho...me.." She stunned when she see a shirtless guy at her house.

"Hi. You must be Laura Akira right?" that guy greeted her.

"Yeah... but.. who are you?? What are you DOING AT MY HOUSE?!!!??!!" Laura shout in surprise. "I will call the police." Laura pulled her phone with trembling.

"Don't... Don't call!" That guy rushed towards her and hold her hands tightly at the door.

Laura totally shocked by his quick action. She can feel his warm breath.

Laura scared. Without she realizing it, she shouted Luhan's name. "LU...LU...LUHAN!"

"Yahh!! Tao-ah! What are you doing?!" someone shouted at them.

Tao shocked. He released her hands.

Lauran push Tao hard. She see Luhan. 

Luhan shocked to see her cry. "La...la...Laura?"

"MOVE!" She run to her room. She shut her door loud.

"Tao-shi... what are you doing?" 

"She... she tried to call a police. I'm just.." Tao trying to protect himself.

"Aishh...Go now before hyung try to hit you." Luhan shoo Tao away.

*****

"Bwo?!!! They will accompany me???? Are you out of your mind eomma?!" Laura suprised by her mother statement. Her mother will not coming home for some reason. And she will stay with her annoyed grandparent and 12 boys of EXO???? "Eomma.... i don't want. It's fine if only nanny and grandpa here, but for the 12 boys....." She gave out a deep sigh.

"Please, sweetheart. Luhan is just like my son. Anyway, our house is big enough to accomodate all of them and we have 10 maids and 5 butler who manage the house course. They pay the rent. Don't worry about it. Or, did you worry 'bout Luhan???"

"I'm not! I'm not worry about him!" She replied angrily.

"Befriend with them, sweetheart. I have to go now. Bye. I love you, sweety." Laura's mum hang up.

"Eomma!!! Ah, jinjja??? Friends??? Are you kidding me, eomma!!!! I don't want!!!" She shouted. Lucky that her room are  far from the others. A tears falling down from her eyes. 'He left me, alone. How can I forgive him??' She cry until she fall asleep.

*****