010

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 10

*****

Hikaru's POV

I walk into the cafe. I'm looking for Laura. Weird. Usually she will be here. Because today her favourite dish on the menu. I try to find Kazuki. I go to him.

"Kazuki-san." He looks at me and choke. I give his water. He drinks quickly.

"Senpai.... What is it?" After he calm down, he ask me.

"Where's Laura? Usually she's with you, right???"

"Molla. She's disappear right after the class end. Why don't you try to find her at the Royal Garden." I hit his head.

"Yah!"

"You know right? That garden are only for the council members... Yet, you still want me to go there.." I told him.

"I know it. Then, where is she???? Roof? Or somewhere in this campus??"

"Yah, don't talk to your senpai like that! I'm your senior!" I hit his head again.

"Takeda-senpai (Hikaru family name), it's hurt! Don't hit me! I'm just say it." I look at him. He rubbed slowly the place I hit him. 

"Sorry for hitting you. I have to go now. Thanks for the information." I sigh.. Where is she actually??

"Senpai, did you know Luhan?" I stop. I look at him again.

"Wae??" Curious.

"He somehow weird. He's being protective with Laura. Like, he know Laura for a long time." I silent. I know who Luhan to Laura.

"Laura is pretty. Maybe that's why he wants to protect her? You're thinking too much. Anyway thank you." I go.

"But, still... he just like fall in love with her." He mumble slowly, but I can still hear it. I ignore it and go away.

*****

Royal Garden

Laura's POV

I sipped the tea slowly.

"Lau, want some cookies?" Red offer me his cookies? Seriously???

"Don't make that face. I know you likes cookies. Especially chocolate chip cookies." I giggle.

"You laugh..." I look at the council members. They look at me strangely.Kevin smile at me.

"Bwoya??? Don't look at me like that." I blush.

"Anya... Usually.. you're too serious. Even you be with us. You only smile when you are with Hikaru or Kazuki..." Minho said honestly.

"Did I'm too serious?" I ask them. They nod except for Kevin.

"If you keep smile and friendly, maybe the other student wouldn't scare to approach you." Jimin said. She's eating the onigiri again.

"Yah, don't eat too much. Eat the other food too." Mika get mad at Jimin.

"It's too good. I love it. Oppa, how did you do it?" Jimin ask Kevin. Kevin is totally good with cooking. I know it since our childhood.

He just smile. Kevin doesn't like to talk too much. But, when talk.... for sure you don't like it. He will tease you.

I look at him and his face ,'Bwoya??? Falling in love with me now?' He give a smirk at me. 

I get up. I give a sign at him to follow me. He nod slowly.

"We're done. See you soon." We leave them.

*****

No one's POV

A quiet place without interruption. The Exo's members are gathering together. They're eating together. Laughing together even they already use see each other everytime.

"Luhan..." Xiumin sit beside Luhan.

Luhan look at Xiumin. He smile. "The scenery is nice. No screaming fans.. Only us."

"True. Only us. But you have something on your mind right?" Xiumin looks at Luhan calmly.

"Yah, Share with us too. We want to heard it." Yeolie a.k.a Chanyeol shout.

Luhan turn back. "You're noisy Yeolie."

They laugh together. Luhan bring out his phone,

It's Luhan and Laura

"She's pretty." D.O look at Luhan's screen phone.

"hmmm.."

"be strong hyung. You will get her someday. We know it." Suho slowly pat Luhan's shoulder.

Luhan only can smile.

*****