003

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 3

*****

EXO's member give their fans a hug and autograph. Its totally suprised the student council (except for Kevin and Laura) that half of the students or maybe almost all the students are EXO fans. The hall already full with the students after 15 minutes EXO arrived at the hall.

"Suprise don't you?" Red ask Minho. Red knows that Minho isn't really like the crowd. But because of their work as the council, they have to do it.

"Little. Where is the other?" He answer while searching for the other 4 members. Actually, he is worry about Laura. 

"Laura is with Kevin a while ago. But then she disappeared. Mika and Jimin are controling the student. I, anyway just managed to escape from this crowded." He said. Then, he stretch his body. 

"Where's Kevin? You said Laura disappear and leave Kevin. Now, where is he?" Minho ask. He yawn.

"Sleepy??? Kevin is nowhere now. I can't search him." Red said. "haaaa..." he sigh.

Minho looks at Red who is sitting on the table with his arm cross. "what's happen? it's rare to see you sigh..."

"nothing. I'm just feel bored. Laura is missing and ...."

"and???" Minho curious.

"I wouldn't tell you." Red jump and walk away. He wave his hand to Minho and give a wink.

"Yahh! I'm your senior. Comeback here, Red!" Minho shout angrily.

Red laugh and go to Mika and Jimin.

*****

Laura sigh. Usually when someone makes her angry or feeling down, she will climb up to the roof. But, this university is too high for her to climb up. So, she ended up go to music room 3 at the second floor. Luckily that room are not locked. Maybe the lecturer forgot to lock. She sit at the piano chair. She looks at the piano. She press one of the piano key.

*ting*

She suddenly remember that moments...

8 years ago

They were in second year high school. Luhan, Laura and Kevin were in the same class. They also were a bestfriend since childhood even Luhan was naturally a chinese.

"Laura~~~~" Luhan ran to Laura. He gives Laura a morning hug.

Laura shocked. She just arrived at the school and then received a hug from Luhan. "What's wrong??? Did something big happened?" She asked.

Luhan releasing his arms. He held her shoulders. "I got it or I meant, WE GOT IT!!!" He jumped with joy.

"Wh..what? Got what?" Laura asked Luhan with curiosly. 

Luhan ignored her question . He taked Laura's arm and went to somewhere.

"Yahh! Luhan!! I'm asking you!!" Laura shouted while ran with Luhan.

#####

"YO!" said Kevin when he saw Luhan and Laura entered the music room.

"Kev... You early don't you?" Luhan said while sat on the chair. In front of him have two microphones. "What're you looking at? Come sit beside me." Luhan call Laura to sit beside him.

"Actually... Why we are here? Don't we have a class?" Laura asked them. Actually these was her second attempt asking why they looked so excited. Before these, she tried to asked Luhan, but Luhan ignored her. She sat beside Luhan.

"We're going to perform as a group at the HR Building representing our school. Didn't we go to the audition together last week? Did you forgot about it, Aura-chan?" Luhan pinch Laura cheek.

"emm.... It's hurt, Lu. I totally forgot about it. I'm busy with the tennis practice. emm... Luhan...stop." Laura held Luhan's hand. They stared each other. Laura's face turned red.

"Ehem." Kevin cleared his throat. "Ouh, stop it. We should discuss what songs that both of you will sing."

"Eh? Only both of us? How about you Kev?" Laura ask Kevin.

"I will play the guitar or piano. You know, my voice is totally worst." Kevin said.

Laura nod. She turns to her face to Luhan.

"what song should we sing?"

"Love song?" Luhan said and then he laughed.

"What?"

"What what?" Luhan replied.

"Why you laugh?" Laura said angrily.

"I didn't laugh. I just smile. Right, Kev?" Luhan said and wink to Kevin.

"Yeah. He only smile. By the way, I have two songs in my mind." Kevin said.

"What it is???? I want to know!" Laura excited.

" On rainy days / I remember. Which one?" Kevin asked both of them.

#####