002

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 2

*****

They stunned. Mika saw that Laura stare at Luhan. She feel like Laura is going to eat Luhan alive. She pinched her slowly and Laura send a glare to Mika. "Why? It's hurt you know." She whisper to Mika. Mika point to Min Ho who is look at her. Laura sigh and put a fake smile on her face. "I know it's fake, Laura." Red whisper. Laura elbowed Red's stomach hard. Red groaned while hold his stomach.

"We are ONE! Hello, we are EXO!" Exo's member said unison and bow to them.

All the students that are gathering around are excited to see their favourite K-POP group.

"oppa, saranghae!!!!"

"waahhh!!! Exo is in our campus!!!

"EXO"

Laura moving toward to the students who gather around the lobby. When she come to the them with a serious face, all of them silent. "Thank you." She gave them a death glance after thank them for be silent. Then she looks at the council and EXO. She smile.

"I'm Lee Min Ho. President of student council. And that girl is Laura, one of us." Minho said while pointing Laura. Laura bow.

"Hello. I'm Kevin. Vice president. This is Jimin." Kevin introduce Jimin to Exo.

"Red and this girl is Mika." a simple greeting from Red and Mika.

"Please follow me." Mika said while headed to the lift.

All the Exo members follow Mika. When they walk pass Laura, Luhan tried to smile at her but Laura turn her face. Luhan sigh. 'Laura....'

*****

Main Hall

"Let them be... They're deserve this." Kevin sit beside Laura.

"I know..." Laura said in cold.

"Mah... if you keep your cold side, I think no one want to be your boyfriend." Kevin said while watching the EXO fan meet.

"I have one. Hikaru is my boyfriend!"

"Not a true boyfriend. I know you and Hikaru are in fake relay." Laura stunned. "Lau, we already be friends over 10 years. I know you. And I know Luhan too. The three of us are bestfriends." Kevin looks at Laura.

"Shut up Kevin!" Laura stand. She look at Kevin. "Don't you dare to say his name."  Then she walked away from the hall.

'   -.-' You still love him don't you? When I say LUHAN, your face changed. That's mean you still love him even you are with Hikaru.' Kevin looks at Luhan. Luhan looks happy when he was with the fans. But, in Kevin's eyes, he looks totally suffer. Even he puts a smile on his face, it feels like he still in hurt. "Well, this going to be interesting... right, Luhan?"