001

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 1

*****

Soccer field,  University of Eden

Laura is sitting with the student council on their place at the grandstand. Today will be a soccer competition between the school around their district. And their school has been choosen to be the host.

"Laura, hikaru is looking at you." Mika, one of the student council wisper at Laura.

Laura look for Hikaru. She wave her hand at Hikaru and give him her sweet smile that can melt guys heart. Hikaru face turned red. He wave back at Laura.

"Someone is in love~~~~~" someone tease Laura.

"Shut up, Red. Unless you want me to beat you." Laura warns Red. She gave her dead glance to Red, who is sitting beside Mika.

"Don't scare~~~~ bluek!" Red sticked out his tounge to Laura.

"Both of you, behave yourself! Red, don't you dare to pick up a fight with Laura. And Laura, control your temper. I don't want any chaos happen. Got it?" The student council president, Lee Min Ho warns them.

"Yeah." they answer in unison.

*****

"Is she here?" Kaoru ask his twin, Hikaru.

"Ah. She's here. With the council." Hikaru replied to his brother while pointing to his girlfriend, Laura. "Where's Hikari?" Hikaru ask while searching for their twins. Hikaru, Kaoru and Hikari are triplet twins.

"As usual, protect her master, Laura." pointing to Laura at the grandstand. "Don't worry, she's fine. Please worry about our games first."

He nod.

*****

"Here. Your towel, Hikaru." Laura give Hikaru, his washcloth after the games end.

"Thank you, dear." Hikaru smile and grab the towel. 'I wish this relationship is true.'

"Only for him? How about me, Lau-chan?" Kaoru makes his puppy's eyes.

"Euww.... Kaoru. That's face doesn't suit you, you know." The youngest twin, Hikari throw the towel to her twin brother.

Laura laugh. "I better go now. There will be some guest come into our campus and I have to help the council. Hikari, let's go." She walk away but then, she turn her body, "ah, by the way... congrats on your win." 

"Thank you, senpai!" The soccer player bow to Laura. Laura nod and walk away.

'I'm sorry, Hikaru. I want to forget about him.' Laura and Hikaru sigh.

*****

Laura runs quickly to the front door. She breath hardly when she arrive at the front door. She take a deep breath before fix her clothes. She looks around the door and she see that too many girls student are gather around. 'Who is the guest actually?'

"Oh my. How did they know about this...? >.<||| " Jimin looks stringy. She kept paced in front of Kevin. And because of that, she didn't notice that she bite her nail. 

"Hmm... Mika, who's coming actually? Why are too many girl students here?" Laura asks when she get annoyed with the noise. She felt like she want to scolded them to shut their mouth.

"EXO will come do their fan meet." Mika tell her. 

After Mika's word end, there are two vans stopped in front of the lobby. 

"Okay guys. Get ready with the bodyguard and control the students. Don't let them approaching our guest. Got it?" Lee Min Ho give the order. They nod.

*****

EXO's members come out from the van one by one. They are 12 members which is : Baekhyun, Sehun, Suho, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol, Lay, Tao, Kris, Chen, Xiumin and lastly Luhan.

"Welcome to the University of Eden." the student council said in unison and bow. When they raised their head again, Laura's eyes meet with Luhan's eyes. Both of them stunned.

*****