014

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 14

*****

9.00 P.M
Laura's House

Laura's POV

Tired. I'm rolling on my bed. Thinking about my future. #Yah.. what kind of future?? You have everything... you're late father already leave a company for you to handle after your graduate.# Cit.. what a company... I don't want.. Being like my father was not my type. I want to sing and sing. Being a singer or model... wearing a beautiful clothes... shoes... handbag...

"Waa.. imagine it just make me happy and excited."

'Laura!! Oh gosh! Laura!!'
'You're my idol!!'
'Beautiful Laura!!!'

PRANK! //something broke//

I come back to my sense. What's happen??? Urghh. having a guy.. anya.. a bunch of guys totally troublesome... I get up lazily from my bed and going down.

*****

Xiumin's POV

"Aish... I'm a death meat if she see this." 

I heard a footstep on the stairs.

"Xiumin-shi?? What's happen?" God, save me... jebal.

"Laura, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to broke your plate." I only look at the floor. Didn't dare to look at her.

"My plate? Which one?" She ask me with her soft voice.

"The one that has blue tulips." I said.

"Ahh.. That plate. Its okay. I have about 15 or 20 this plate. So.. it's fine. Just throw it away. I will take a new one." Shock. I look at her unbelieveable.

"You have more??" I ask her.. How come she keep too many plate with same pattern.

"Yup. My mum bought it more because I often broke it accidentally. And that was my nanny favourite plate. Ppalli clean up and throw away. She will nagging at me if she saw this. I'm going to take a new one at the storeroom." She leave me.

I quickly clean the pieres of glass and throw it away. When I come in... the same plate already there.

Suddenly...

"Lala-chan...what was broken?" Her grandma went out from her room and went downstairs.

"Nothing, nanny. Everything was fine. It just the television sound." Laura lying to her grandma? For real?

"Ouh. I just thought my plate was broken." Her grandma relieve.

"Anya. Your plate just fine. You should got to sleep. It's late already." She said to her grandma. And her grandma return back to her room.

A few minutes later.

"Fuhh..." I look at her.

"Why you didn't tell her the truth?" I ask her.

"Because, she will kill me. For sure. I didn't lie. Nanny totally love her collection. Especially with the tulips design. And, I already broke her red tulips, once. And you know what she do to me?" She ask me. I curious and shook my head.

"Molla."

"She took the pierces and scratch my legs." She said calmly but I... gasped...

"It must be hurt... Didn't it leave a scar on your leg?" 

"Yeah. I have it. It's fine. I don't care about the scar anyways. Just keep it secret from nanny, okay?" She smile to me.

No wonders why Luhan having a crush on her.

"Okay." I nod. And she leave me alone at the living room.

//heartbeat//

Anya. I can't fall in love at her. Luhan going to hate him for whole life. I come back at my sense.

*****