018

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 18

*****

Laura's House. It's noisy than before. 

- Suho is talking with Laura's grandpa about business. (Laura's family have a big company and Laura was the only heir.)

- Kris and Tao are playing basketball.

- Lay and Yeolie (Chanyeol) are playing with instrument in Laura studio. (with halmeoni permission cause Laura wouldn't give the permission.)

- Baekie (Baekhyun), Chen and D.O are practice their vocal at the garden. (Baekie actually play with D.O, not practicing)

- Sehun and Kai are out for exercise. ( SeKai moments )

- Luhan and Xiumin are in the kitchen. Taking a breakfast (anya... Luhan wake up about 10.30 something like that, so its a brunch.) 

*****

Luhan's POV

After having a brunch, I went to Laura's room. Why I'm going to her room? Cause, Xiumin hyung said that Laura didn't went down having her breakfast. So, now...I'm at front of her room bring her brunch. Yeah.. Laura's room T.T

And some her favourite chocolate. I hope she still love it.

*tok* *tok* *tok*

"Breath in. Breath out. In. Out. Calm down Lu." I paced in front of her room.

"Laura." I called her.

No answer.

"Laura..." I knock the door again.

She still sleeping. I assume. So I put her food down and leave a note.

*****

Laura's POV

It's noisy. I want to sleep more!!!! After I got call from Hikaru, I get back to sleep.

Then... a few hours later, I heard noisy voice. Oh my gosh!!! I forgot that my house now has 12 guys who are idols.

*tok* *tok* *tok*

Who's that? I quickly get up and sit.

Then, I heard a familiar voice.

"Laura.." it's him. LUHAN!

What should I do??? Should I open it? Should I??? 

I stay silent.

He knock the door again and call my name again.

I sit still. Quietly. Then I heard he put down the tray. And I take a look at the door gap to see if he already go or not.

It takes a few minutes before I go to open the door.

"What if... he still there.. waiting for me??? Want to wait a bit more?"

I'm thinking... but then... I shook my heads.

"Anya. I think he already leave... yeah. He already leave."

I open the door and take a peek first.

"Line clear."

I open slowly without making a noise. Then I look down. A tray full with food, my brunch. And among of it have two bar of chocolate. My favourite chocolate!!!! He remember it...

It has note on it :

Gomawo for last night.
I'm sorry for causing you trouble.

      -Luhan-

I smile.

*****

Luhan's POV

I want to wait until she open the door but then... I shook my head.

"Anya... She wouldn't come out if I was there." So, I decide to hide behind the wall not far from her room.

There was a mirror in front of me that reflect Laura image.

'Yeppeun...'

I see her small smile. Then her reaction change to excited when she saw the chocolate. Then her face change again. She wants to cry.

'Uljima... Laura, uljima..'

She take my note and read it. She smile again and take the tray to her room. Before she enter her room I see moving... Like saying gomawo...

Luhan when he see Laura's smile.