011

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 11

*****

No one's POV

Laura and Kevin go to the music room 3. They used to come to the room in the past. But. When they became the members of council student, they rarely went to that room. When they enter that room, Laura switch on the light.

"This room is totally dusty. We should come here always.." Kevin sweep the dust on his shirt.

"For what? We're too busy. We didnt have mych time for ourself." Laura said and sit at the sofa. Before she sit, she sweep first the dust on the sofa.

"Hmm... you're right. But you have time for Hikaru..." He tease Laura.

"Jealous??? Hikaru is my boy. So, it's not a wrong thing for me to  spend time with him." Laura attack him back.

Kevin make a face. "Whatever. So, you want to talk something with right?? If not, you wouldn't take me with you."

"Ah... Hey... What is it.. " Her words stop. She looks at her shoe..

"What? Yah! End your words first!" Kevin shout at her.

"I can't!!!" Laura looks at Kevin with her red eyes.

"Yah...yah.. uljima! Okay... tell me slowly.... Don't cry, babe. You know I can't handle cry people."  Kevin panic when he see Laura's crying.

*****

Luhan's POV

I walk at the strange hallway. "Gosh! I must be lost." I take out my phone and dial Chen's number.

Tut...tut.... *off*

What's happen??? I looks at my phone. It's blank. I try to switch on. try and try..

"Sh*t! Out of battery."

"I can't!!!"

I hear a familiar voice. I take a look... I saw a room with the light on. I go to that room. 

"Yah...yah.. uljima!..." It's Kev. And who is that girl..? Hmm...

LAURA! Why she's crying??? Did Kev.. anya. Kev will not hurt her. Then who?

*****

Laura's POV

I burst into cry when Kevin push me to continue my words.

"Lau-chan... If you're not ready to tell me, it's fine." I can feel Kevin wipe out my tears. I shook my heads.

"I want to tell you. If I don't.... It will hurt me." I look at his eyes. Hoping that he will hear me out.

"It's about Luhan, right?" He get up. He sit beside me.

"How?" I ask him.

"Easy. Hikaru will not hurt you. But, the last person that hurt you, that change you... only Luhan. Am I right?" He play with my hair. I nod and cry again.

"Yah... uljima! Aish! You still a crybaby, Lau. Come, let me hug you." He pull me into his arm.

"I miss him so much. I can't forget about him... I still... LOVE HIM! I already have Hikaru. But, when I be with him, I only see Luhan. I can't forget about him. What should I do, Kev?! What should I do??!!!"  I cry loudly and tell him everything.

"He leave me alone! He broke my heart!" I can feel he hug me tightly.

"Share it if it makes you feel better... I'm here to hear you."

Luhan's POV

I leaned against the wall. My tears falling down. Her words...

"I miss him so much. I can't forget about him... I still... LOVE HIM! I already have Hikaru. But, when I be with him, I only see Luhan. I can't forget about him..."

She love me... But... what have I done....

"He leave me alone! He broke my heart!"

I broke her heart. I leave her without a words. I walk away leaving the room. Don't bear to hear what she will said.

*****

Laura's POV

I told him everything... It makes me feel relieved.

"How is it? Fine now?" I look at Kevin. Then I look at his shirt...

"Mian. Your shirt dirty because of me.."

"It's fine. You should worry about your face. It's red and swollen." He give me his cloth.

"Thanks for hear me out. I will go to wash my face and wear sunglasses."

"It will make people suspicious with you."

"It's fine. I'm one the council member. And I'm the serious one. No one dare to get near to me." I get up and wipe the dust on my .

"Arasso... Let's go." We're heading out. Kevin switch off the light. I wait for him at outside.

*****

Kevin's POV

"Arasso... Let's go." We're heading out. I switch off the light. When I already close the door, I noticed something.

"Laura, you're heading first. You have a class after this right?"

"yup. I have. How about you?" Laura ask me. I smile at her.

"It's fine. I didn't have class after this."

"Okay. I go first. Bye." She wave at me. I wave back.

I pick up the phone. I look at the design.

"Luhan." I smirk.

*****