012

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 12

*****

No one's POV

"Should I wait for him to come here.... or should I go to see him??? What should I do??? Keep it?" Kevin mumbled alone. He browse the phone in his hand.

He leave the hallway. He go to the Royal Garden.

"Ara, you alone? Where is Laura?" Minho ask Kevin when he see Kevin come alone.

"Class." Minho nod. He looks at his book. Continue his reading.

Minho continue with his reading

Kevin look at Minho. 

"Bwo?" Minho ask Kevin when he feels that someone look at him. He close the books.

Kevin raised his eyebrows. Ask Minho back.

"You look at me like you want to swallow me." 

"Sorry. I'm thinking of something. Just ignore me." He cross his leg and lean his back at the chair.

"Okay." Minho open back his books.

*****

30 minutes later.

Someone come knock the glass door. Minho and Kevin look at the door at the same time. It is the personal bodyguard that is assigned to keep an eye at Royal Garden. Minho give signal for him to come in.

The guard bow at Minho and Kevin.

"What's wrong? Did something bad happen?" Minho ask him.

"Anya. Someone wants to meet with Kevin-ssi." He tell them politely.

Minho look at Kevin. Unbelieveable.

"namja or yeoja?" Kevin ask with his poker face.

"Namja, Kevin-ssi."

"It must be something urgent. Well, if someone want to meet with Kevin, I should go." Minho get up and packing his stuff.

Kevin just looks at Minho packing his thing. "Thank you for understanding." Suddenly he speak up.

Minho stunned. He looks at Kevin. "Did you just say... thank you?" He ask for sure.

"Kevin nod and give him a smile. "Ah, Louis, don't forget to lock the main door after the person who want to meet with me enter the Royal Road and after Minho Sunbae out from here." Without looking at Minho, Kevin give orders to Louis.

Both of them, Minho and Louis are suprise hear that words from Kevin. Kevin look at they, he makes a face, 'what are you waiting for? go.' He smile.

"Aish, this boy." Minho left with Louis.

*****

Luhan's POV

I follow the guy with suit. He same as Laura's personal private guard. Always wearing a suit wherever he go. When we reached the front of glass door, we stopped.

"Kevin-ssi is in here." He open the door to me. I enter that 'luxurious' room.

"You must be the person that he want to meet..."

Suddenly I remember what have the President said. He want to meets with me??? Nonsense. I'm the one who one to meet with him. Only him... that will... whatever!!

"Mah... you're here. Lock the door Louis. I don't want anybody want to disturb our 'talks', right Luhan?" That smile. Creepy smile!!!! (p/s : you have to imagine it is joker smile.) 

*****

Kevin's POV

After Louis gone and the door already lock, I look at Luhan. I give him cynical smile.

"Have a sit. Want coffee or tea?" I invite him for a drinks. I know why he come to see me. He totally want his..... I burst into laugh.

"Why are you laughing??" He ask me. Of course he will ask me.

"Nothing. We didn't see for a long time, right? How long is it? 5 years?" Intentionally. I just want see his reaction with this question.

"Correction. 6 years." I smile at him.

"Keurae. 6 years. Mah... how are you? Did you rest properly? Eat properly? or... how about your fiancée?"

*****

Luhan's POV

Oh gosh! Please, I totally hate him in this version.

"Correction. 6 years." I told him. Annoying.

"Keurae. 6 years. Mah... how are you? Did you rest properly? Eat properly? or... how about your fiancée?"

How... did he know? I never tell anyone about this....

"Calm down. I just guess."

Silent. I  only can hear he sipped his drink.

"Ouh. Okay." I reply back.

"You're not answering my question. How are you? Did you rest properly? Eat properly?" I look at him. He seem normal to me.

"I'm fine. It just normal for me to feel tired." It's true. As the most popular group Idols... I didn't get a chance to rest properly. So, with this opportunity, I'm going to use it wisely.

"Ouh. Then, why do you want to see me?" He ask me.

"Give back." 

*****