004

The waiting of a long love ♥♥♥

Chapter 4

*****

"I remember by bang yong guk or On rainy days by Beast?" Kevin asked them.

"I don't know that songs. It is Korean???" Luhan asked. Confuse.

"Yup. How about I remember? But you have to rap. And I know you are not good in rap." Laura explained to him.

"Yeah. Then, both of you can sing On rainy days. It's a nice song by the way."

Luhan and Laura looked each other.

"If you said so, I'm fine. But, both of you have to teach me. I'm not good hangul or Korea." Luhan said.

"I'm fine with that. Alright, the decision is made. We can start practice now. I'm going to let you hear the song first. Tomorrow, you're going to try sing it. It's that fine?" Kevin looked at them.

"Yes!" They said unison.

*****

Practice and practice. Everyday they practiced tireless. At the same time, Laura and Kev teach Korean language and how to pronounce it to Luhan.

A day before the competition, Luhan met Laura at her house.

"Luhan-chan, what is it? Did you sick or something?" Laura asked as soon as she saw Luhan at her yard.

"Yahh! Don't 'chan-chan' with me. I told you to end it. Just call me Luhan. I'm not a kid anymore." Luhan furious when she call his name with '-chan' things.

"mian. Tell me now. What's happen? Did you nervous???" She sit in front of him.

"They... fight again..."

"Your adopt parents??" Laura said slowly. She already know that Luhan was an adopt child to some wealthy family that she didn't want to know. But, one thing that she know was, that family always had a quarell even it just a small problem. Luhan usually came to her house if they had a fight or they leave him alone.

Luhan nod. He always came here whenever he had a problem. He didn't know why he always came to see Laura if he had a problem. He felt calm when he told Laura about his problem. Throughout their friendship, she never took a chance on him. In fact, she really concerned about Luhan.

"Come. Mama has cook your favourite foods. She kind of knew that you will come to our house." Laura brings Luhan to her house. Her mom was so excited when she saw Luhan with Laura.

*****

The day!!!!!!!

"LUHANNNNN!!!!!! You better wake up now!" Laura shouted from her room.

' I'm already wake up you sleepyhead.' Luhan said to himself. He was at the table eating his breakfast. Laura's house was his second house. Laura's mother treats him just like her own son. "LAURA! HURRY UP!!!!" He shouted because he already waited for 1 hour.

"Coming!" Laura immedietly went to the kitchen. She stand infront Luhan then she asked. "How is it?" Laura show her dress to Luhan.

Laura's dress

"Not bad." Luhan said and then he eated his toaster bread. 'Pretty.' Luhan face turn red. 

"I'm pretty right? Just like princess." Laura smile.

"Just eat your breakfast, babo." Luhan looks at the other side.

"I know. :P " She chuckled.

"Good luck both of you. I know that all of you can do it, ne? Say hi to Kevin from me, Laura." Tell her mother while gently her long hair.

"Ok, boss! Leave it to us!" They smile and laugh together.

*****