Luhan & Sehun

Insignificant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18

Days passed in a dull blur of words and touches.

Luhan was still alive, his hold on the mysterious thread of life loose but steady. Each moment he spent awake, he was swarmed by the people that cared so dearly for him.

Sehun was literally always by his side. He brought him homework - because he was sure that the older boy would be back in hell in no time - and watched stupid shows with the other on his laptop. They fooled around for the majority of time, never mentioning Luhan's illness.

They both knew that the medicine seemed to work, but neither of them dared to put their hopes up.

This time, too, the two were curled up on Luhan's bed, watching some silly video of two guys doing infantile things. One of them even put a diaper on his head and yelled 'I'm Diaperman!' again and again.

"I'm pretty sure that something is wrong with him." Luhan mumbled through giggles and snorts, his eyes glued to the screen."No one ever would do something like that, not even for fame!" he exclaimed."Maybe it's fun to make a fool out of yourself like this.. Who knows. I mean, actors do silly stuff as well so.."

Sehun nodded along with the ramble of his friend, his eyes widening as an idea formed in his head."You know what? We'll try!" a grin stretched across his lips as he quickly fished his phone out of his pocket. Part of him knew that he was merely being selfish: he wanted to make more memories with the boy he cared so deeply for before it all ended. Surely, he wanted to make Luhan happy as well... but a camera wasn't a necessity for such things.

And yet, Oh Sehun decided to fight off the little voice that was calling him an in his head. He wanted to treasure every single moment with his best friend: and he felt like he had just the perfect idea for it.

"What do you mean?" the blond tilted his head to the side, dull hair falling in front of his eyes as he did so. He made a move to brush them away; but Sehun was quicker. He gingerly  cupped the older boy's face and tucked his soft hair behind his ears, chuckling when it fell ahead again.

"We will make a channel like those guys!" the younger announced, pearly teeth showing as he beamed at Luhan."We will record what we do, every day. We may not become as popular as they are,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter