Overjoyed

Insignificant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From this chapter, there will be more than one year simply because it doesn't make much sense to spend a lot about things that didn't really change when they were younger :P (fluff-time alert)

15

Luhan was grinning from ear to ear as he literally galloped to his best friend's side, throwing an arm around his shoulder."Morning, Hunnie!" he chirruped in glee."I can't even believe my baby friend is turning fifteen today!" wiping a couple of non-existent tears away, the teenager stood on his tiptoes to press his pink lips against the younger's cheek lightly."I hope you'll have many birthdays like this, happy and sweet~!"

"Lu, you're acting high." the younger of the two sniggered, large - well, for his age - hands ruffling the smaller boy's hair gently. Luhan had always been the shorter of them, especially after suddenly, he had just stopped growing at thirteen.

He was, obviously, waiting for a magical growth spurt to happen as he just hated having to look up at his best friend.

"You don't even know how people act when they are high." the older huffed with a small smile, slowly pulling away."Thank god today is a Saturday. I have so many things planned for us."

And thus, he dragged a chuckling, now 15-year-old Sehun behind him, with a grin that could light up the world. It seemed like nothing could ever go wrong.

Even though the weather was still somewhat chilly, they started with buying a large ice-cream cake. Luhan ate most of it messily, white cream staining his flushed cheeks. He had sung happy birthday to Sehun prior to that, right in the middle of the small ice-cream parlor. Thankfully, the owner already knew them and only smiled at the teens' behavior, being used to it already.

Their next stop was the playground where they have first met. Luhan finally couldn't bear the excitement cruising in his veins, and presented the younger with a self-made album of the two of them. There were photos in it from each year of their lives ever since they had met. About half of it was empty, waiting to be filled.

"I know it's a silly gift and all," he started quietly, cheeks a radiant pink as he played with his fingers, clearly nervous as his present couldn't be called expensive or cool."But you can add all the new photos we make and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter