Epilogue

Insignificant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Did you seriously have the patience to read it?"

Soft giggles escaped pale pink lips as the small blond  nodded, his eyes on his silver-haired friend.

"Of course, Hunnie. It was a nice book." he said softly, rolling onto his stomach."Ya know, it's even better knowing that the main character was named after me!" he added with a cheery voice, clapping in delight."And well, the other, the bad guy was named after you.."

"I'm pretty sure that we were named after them, Han." With a roll of his eyes, the pale-haired teenager plopped down on his friend's fluffy bed, moving to hug him briefly."To be honest, mom told me that she just wanted to give me a name with a past or something like that, but I'm pretty sure that she was like.. in love with that classic when she was a kid."

"She may have been. You know, mom could have named me like.. a lot of different things, but no, she stuck to 'Han', even if my grandma wanted another name. She thinks 'Luhan' is cursed. To be honest, even if diseases like that don't mean threat to us now... I'm still a little scared that my gran is right."

"Honey, the book was written like what... two hundred years ago?  I'm pretty sure that even if that Luhan kid had been like..cursed, you won't be, just cause you share the name. Even if you were cursed.. I would be by your side. You know, I only watched the movie, and well, the little videos it was based on, but I can't help wondering just how someone can be that unlucky. I mean, if you snapped at me and pretended to hate me I would probably notice that you were lying... Although you at acting, so that wouldn't be too hard. But even if I believed you, I would try to..ya know, ask you what was going on and whatever."

"Well, that would be logical. But people can go crazy when someone they love 'betrays' them.." Luhan let out a soft sigh, huffing as he lay back on his bed."I'm so happy that nowadays, people don't die so easily from illnesses. I couldn't live in peace knowing the fact that anyone could just.. die suddenly."

"We still die, but from old age, which makes it so different, huh?" Sehun pondered out loud, reaching out for thin object made of glass. In their time, people read from them: they were not phones nor 'e-book readers' that had been so popular before. No, they merely consisted of one thin strip of glass each, they activated when they sensed the heat of human skin.

"It surely does." Luhan said softly, gazing at the small object over his friend's shoulder."But I really think you should give it a try. It's better than the mov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter