A New Dawn

Insignificant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun grinned into the camera, pearly teeth shining as he turned it towards Luhan who sat on his hospital bed, pale but smiling; and most importantly, alive.

"Hi guys, guess who are back?!" The younger exclaimed with glee in his voice, chuckling when his friend scooted a bit closer to him."Luhan has finally gotten better, and it seems like he will go home in less than a week!" He continued on and on, not even letting the beaming blond talk. After so many days of worrying and crying finally everything was going to be fine.

"You know, this idiot seriously gave me the fright of my life. He just dropped dead one moment...and he had to be resurrected I don't even know how many times..." Luhan just shook his head with a giggle, a hand on his friend's shoulder."But all is fine now.. thank you for your support, guys. You helped us through this tough time... You don't even know just how thankful we both our. So because of this, once more I..well, we, have decided to give you a 'special' episode of our little show. This time, I will be telling you my deepest secret." He slowly slipped off Luhan's bed, biting into his lower lip nervously.

"I... when we were younger, I something knew that Lu here was special to me. Even back as a kid, I never played too roughly with him: I was careful. You know, there was a time when I was convinced that he was actually a girl. I found out the opposite when we took a bath together. Okay, this sounds kind of erted but we were like...four or five. And we  weren't even , we just worse the same kind of underpants. Mom once told me that girls  were and boys...well we don't. I was a bit disappointed, but I guess it was good to know that my best friend was a boy and not a whiny girl. His voice was so high though!" Luhan giggled at that, cheeks flushing a vibrant shade of crimson. He seemed so alive at that moment with his hair being blown lightly by the breeze the large windows let in; and eyes shining from unshielded happiness. He playfully swatted towards his friend, rolling his eyes as if he was mad: and yet, a smile sat on his pale lips.

Sehun just shook his head with a laugh, bending down to wipe some stray strands of soft hair out of the older boy's eyes. He chuckled when he saw the blush on the blond's cheeks darken.

"Anyway, to cut all the talking... I think I fell for Luhan as we grew. At first it was a little crush, like the one you have on your first teacher or babysitter who is just so pretty... Puppy love. I think you guys k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter