Another video

Insignificant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's so cold!" Luhan complained with a whine, pulling his thick green scarf in front of his pale lips."Why are we out here again?" He was staring up at the boy that had dragged him out after getting the approval of his doctor. He couldn't quite wrap his mind around why his friend would want to go out on such a chilly day. The sun was high up in the sky, littering the ground with sparkling light and yet, a freezing wind was blowing, ruffling their hairs and seeping through their coats.

"So we won't record in your boring room." Sehun scoffed lightly as he pushed the older on a bench."We're getting popular, Lu. Like crazily popular. And I thought that maybe we could do something different this time."

"I just don't get why this 'different' thing includes me freezing and you grinning like a mad clown." Luhan murmured under his breath, soft blond  locks falling in front of his eyes. He was steadily getting better; the doctors told him that if thing continued like this, he was going to be allowed to go home in just a few weeks. Surely, he was still very weak: after all, he had needed to be supported by Sehun all the way out to the small, secluded garden... But a new hope had been ignited in his heart; Luhan had decided that he wouldn't give up so easily.

"Change of scenery, my slow-minded friend. Duh." Sehun shook his head with a small smile, plopping down next to the frail blond.

"So we're gonna do the same just in a different place where I'm freezing?" Luhan asked, pout forming on his pink lips.

"Nope. We're going to read the comments of our fans and give them advice." Sehun said with a small smile, quickly pulling out the papers he had neatly  printed the aforementioned comments on."I chose only a few; this is going to be a short thing to see what they think of it. When we 'disappeared' again for this week, some people had starting writing to me on facebook - don't ask me how they found me - if something bad had happened to you or something. I told them that we're both okay... I just had to focus on school."

"Well, this is why you should pay attention in Math classes. If you had, you wouldn't be struggling now." Luhan grinned cheekily."Anyway, let's do this!"

"You brat." Sehun mumbled under his breathe as he fiddled to turn on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter