Can't Stop, Won't Forgive

Snowflake Fate

As usual, the crew got up and went to school. Not with the same cheery faces though. It was just one of those days where they just wanted to stay in bed and ignore the rest of the world.

They would've done that if Suho hadn't barged into their room and almost kill them with a frying pan. 

And so here they are, in class, sulkly drawing stick figures and like that in their notebook. Only to look up when they hear the teacher yell out in frustration,

"Why isn't this TV working?!"

They all look at the TV for a few seconds then it turns on, but all there is on the screen is black.

The teacher starts to complain again, then on the TV, the light starts to flicker. And when the light stops flickering, they all see four male figures tied up, eyes covered with blindfolds, and mouths covered with a piece of rope that tied to the back of their head. But the four figures looked too much like D.O, Lay, Luhan, and Baekhyun, and that scared the crew.

A male appeared in front of the screen, and it actually hurt the eyes of the students because of how ugly he was. Probably cursed.

"Remember me, Mark Tuan?

Well, I'm back and back here, I have four out of six of your best students. I treasure every single one of them, but this one. Man, he is a beauty. Don't think I'm going to let of this one."

The man took off the blind of the one in the middle, and everyone noticed who it was. 

The only one with those amazingly big eyes, pale skin, and beautiful heart shaped lips. 

D.O

Everyone in the room gasped, all of their eyes filled with hatred. Especially Jongin's.

The man tilted D.O's head up, and he leaned in. The camera angeled changed, and it showed just how close the two were. Then the older man backed off, just a bit, and caressed D.O's cheek. While doing that, the male turned to face the camera with a smirk. 

"Want these cuties back?

Payment's $1,000,000, and you'll get them back."

The man swiftly cut off the rope that was between D.O's lips, and kissed him. Now obviously D.O wasn't responding, but his tears rolled down, past the blindfold and onto his lap.

A seconds after, the man pulled away and his lips. Once again, he turned to the camera with a smirk.

"Nice doing buisness with you, Mark Tuan Park."

Then the TV shut off.

Shouts were heard throughtout the whole school, and not even the teachers bothered to stop it because they too were close the D.O.

And that's how school ended four hours early. 

Once the eight of them got to their dorms, they were called out by the principal on their phone. How he got their phone numbers are a mystery, but the principal himself is mystery.

Now they are in the principal's room, looking at a very stressed out, but good lucking young man. 

"We need to think of a plan, and I assume that you all are good fighters right?"

They all nodded, the world is too cruel for humans to be innocent.

"Both groups came from the same town right?"

Only Xiumin and Tao nodded, the others didn't know because they haven't seen them around at all. 

"Xiumin and Tao, you two were part of the group Beauty of the Beast with D.O, Luhan, Baekhyun, and Lay, correct?"

The two nodded, while the other six were in shock. They were in the presence of the strongest gang in Korea this whole time, and they never even knew. 

"Isn't that group rumored to be the strongest of all of the others?"

All of them nodded, again. They honestly didn't feel like talking. 

"So, why arn't they doing anything?" This time, Tao spoke with confidence.

"We may be part of the strongest group in Korea, but that doesn't mean we don't fight aganist others if the whole group isn't there. We're smarter than that."

They watching Mark nod, then he turned his attention to Jongin.

"Can you teleport with another person?" Jongin nodded his head, he's been practicing with D.O for a while. 

Mark smiled, then looked at the whole group. "I think I have a plan."

Now everyone was smiling, it's time for revenge and nothing's going to stop them. 

                                                                                                                            ------------

After discussing about the plan, they finally smiled with happy writen over there faces. 

Just thinking of the plan made them smile wider and bigger. A little bit scary, but at least they're happy. Right?

Wanna know the plan? If you don't, well too bad it's happening. 

First, Kai teleports to the room that he had last saw D.O with Tao. Tao freezes time around the warehouse or whatever they're in until the others get there. 

Once they get there, they go inside starting a huge fight, and if they try to get to hostages out then Tao takes them out while Kai teleports them back to their dorm one by one, starting with Lay then going down to Baekhyun, then Luhan, then D.O. If he doesn't have enough energy to teleport anymore, then they all fight back. 

If there are too many men, then they call in the fanclubs and let them go crazy but not to the point where they kill the enemies. 

And so, that night they all fell asleep with fluffy dreams.

Today was a bad day, but tomorrow was going to be a day full of excitment.

                  Author's Note :c

Hey guys, it took me like two days to get this. I'm so sorry, it was boring but i tried. My mind has been dead because school and I've been thinking of auditioning for jyp. 

I don't think many of you read this but, if you do please help me