Broken Hearted

Snowflake Fate

The next day, the couple was super cute that the others hated it. They would blush everytime their eyes accidentally met, and to make it worse they had all of their classes together. It made the others jealous, they wanted to have a relationship like that. During lunch, most of them actually had the guts to do so. 

Kyungsoo fed Jongin some of his food, since Jongin had "forgotten" his food at home. 

Jongin swallowed the food given to him, "Kyungsoo hyung, I want to ask you something."

Everyone at their table looked at Jongin with a confused look, Jongin never looked so serious. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin with wide eyes as well.

"Will you go on a date with me?" Everyone released a sigh of relief.

Kyungsoo hit him, "You should already know my answer!"

"No?" Jongin looked at him with puppy eyes. 

"The complete oppisite, you idiot!" Kyungsoo puffed, cheeks flaring a bright pink. Everyone looked at the (unofficial)couple with smiles on their lips.

Someone gathered air, then turned to his side facing Luhan. "Luhanhyung, willyougowithonadate."

Luhan looked at Sehun and laughed. "Sorry Sehun, but could you repeat that?"

Sehun took out a notepad, and pencil and wrote it down. He passed it to Luhan, and he saw Luhan blush. Then his and Luhan's eyes met, and Luhan nodded. While they were on their own world, Chanyeol poked Baekhyun. Baekhyun turned around and looked at Chanyeol.

"Baekie, can we go on a date too?"

Baekhyun smiled and replied with an obvious answer, "Of course we can!" 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun, and Baekhyun squeaked bringing all of the attention towards them. Today they was too much fluff, causing Suho to drag Lay out of the lunch room.

Lay looked at Suho with a confused look. "Wha--"

"Lay, will you date me?" Lay blinked.

Suho blinked.

Lay showed him the cutest smile that he could offered "Yes!" 

Suho thankfully didn't faint from the cuteness, and smiled back. "So, do you wanna go out today?" 

Lay nodded and nothing could make Suho's day any better.

                                                                                                               ---------

After school, Jongdae made his move. Finally. 

He went to Xiumin's classroom, and found him talking to Luhan. Well, more like listening to him. Makes sense why they were best friends. 

"Xiumin!" Luhan and Xiumin looked at Jongdae. Luhan smirked at Xiumin, and whispered something in his ear. Whatever he whispered caused Xiumin to explode with pink, and Xiumin threatened to slap him. Anyhow, Jongdae grabbed Xiumin's hand and ran out of school. Even when they were out of the school, they still heard Luhan's laughing. His laughing suddenly turned into choking. Xiumin looked worried, while Jongdae was just laughing. His laughing died down when Xiumin glared at him.

"So Jongdae, what was it that you wanted?"

Jongdae coughed, and coughed again. But then he couldn't stop coughing, he was choking on air. While he was choking, he could hear Luhan laughing from the school.

Damn you, you princess prick.

Once he calmed down with Xiumin's help, he cleared his throat and sang. (click here) Xiumin swore he thought he had fallen in love with an angel. 

At the end, Jongdae took a roses from inside his jacket, "Will you go out with me, Xiumin?"

Xiumin couldn't help himself but cry and nod. At the sight of this, Jongdae hugged him.

"Let's go to a cafe to calm down okay?" 

Xiumin nodded again, wiping his tears. 

Jongdae looked down, "Why did you cry though?"

"I don't know, don't ask me!"

"I already did though, Xiumin."

"... Shut up!"

Jongdae laughed and patted Xiumin's head. 

                                                                                                               ---------

Sehun continued to sip his bubble tea as he listened to Luhan.

After all the playing around, they decided to settle down with some bubble tea. 

"Hey Sehun, are you listening?" Luhan looked at Sehun with a worried look.

Sehun replied with a smile that killed Luhan. 

"We should go back to our dorm now, it's getting late." That was true, the sun was setting. The sky had a light orange tint to it as well. 

They walked outside, but then Sehun had to go to the bathroom and so Luhan waited outside of the bathroom for him. 

When Sehun went back out, Luhan was gone. He then went to call him and saw text messages. 

To: Sehun

DUDE, YOU NEED TO PROTECT LUHAN. 

KIDNAPPERS. DAMNIT THEY ALREADY GOT KYUNGSOO, LAY, AND BAEKHYUN.

From: Jongin

To: Sehun

SEHUN, THEY HAVE POWERS TOO 

 PROTECT HIM 

From: Suho

Sehun stared at the wall, pokered face and clenched fists. Around him, wind started to act. Soon enough it almost became a hurricane, but then Sehun heard voices. 

"Sehun, stop it!" Sehun looked at Kris and everyone else. Tears fell from his eyes, and his legs broke down. They ran towards him, and Sehun looked up.

"I couldn't protect him, I didn't protect him, I.." Everyone hugged him, they knew the pain was too much for the young one. 

Sehun looked at Suho, he also had a tear stained face, but he had confidence in his eyes. Maybe that was why he always looked up to Suho, even if something bad happened, Suho always had things under control, even if he was injured, mentally or physically.

Sehun wiped his tears away, and stood up with confidence. 

"Guys, let's go back to our dorms and sleep."

Sehun looked at Suho with a confused look. "We need to go and look for them hyung, we can't just waste time for sleeping!"

Suho looked at Sehun with gentle eyes "Sehun, we arn't going to be able to look for them if we have to evidence of who took them. All we know is that they have powers, what are going to do with that? Besides, we're not going to be able to think of a plan if we don't have any energy."

"But--"

"And tomorrow, we have school. I think Kyungsoo would've wanted us to go to school, don't you think?"

Then Sehun became quiet, he looked at Jongin. He wasn't taking this well either, no one was.

With heavy hearts, they went back to their dorms and slept. 

Who knew that such a happy day could turn into something so terrible?

              Author's Note~ :3

Hi guysssss :D enjoyed the chapter? 

Anyway, sorry for not updating yesterday, it was a long day. sigh.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WU WIFAN OMFG PLEASE HAVE A HAPPY DAY

Anyhow, have a great day my dears <3

omfgidonteven