Just Who Are You?

Snowflake Fate

Jongin, Suho, Jongdae, Kris, Sehun, and Chanyeol lived in one of the cruelest environments, they had to fight to stay alive. All of the weak ones were already dead, killed by the ones that were desperate to live. Even the kids were forced to be trained for servival. They had learned to trust no one, but the ones that'll sacrifice themselves.

Right now, Jongin, and the rest of them were well at the top with all of the top fighters, even Suho is. Don't trust looks, they decieve more than you think. Suho isn't the only one, there's a group of six men that use their looks to bring in the enemy and kill them. Everyone that had seen them are dead, no survivers. They were the group at the very top, respect from every age and gender.

Their group name was "Beauty of the Beast".

                                                                                                              ---------------

Blood was everywhere, staining the pure snow.

Jongin was sitting on the swing as Suho treated his injures. "Yah, you need to be more careful, at least think before you start a fight."

"But hyung! They were asking for it!"

Suho slightly raised his voice "It doesn't matter if they were asking for it, Jongin! At least they didn't punch you out of the blue!" 

Jongin flinched, knowing he went too far he hung his head in shame, pouting slightly.

Suho ruffled the small snowflakes out of Jongin's hair, sighing. "Just don't do that again."

Jongin looked at Suho, giving a small smile.

After looking around, he looked at Suho "Where are the others?" 

Suho shrugged "Probably at home, they don't like this kind of weather."

Jongin's eyes widened, shaking his head "How could they not? This weather is one of the best!" He looks up, and holds out his hand for the snowflakes to find their way to it. He silently admired the snowflakes in his hand, smiling. 

Suho stealthily took his phone out and threathened the other members to go to where they were. 

In minutes, all of the other idiots are there, being annoying and complaining about how cold it was causing Jongin to glare at them. "At least try to see how beautiful winter really is, hyungs! And no, Sehun, I wasn't calling you hyung. Don't even dream about it."

"You're only older than me by a few months, Jongin!"

"I'm still older, call me hyung."

"But--"

"I'm older."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

They sighed, one by one they sat on the snow making little animals.

Sehun looked to the other side to see six beautiful snow white men. No removing his eyes from the men on the other side, he tapped on Chanyeol's shoulder and Kris' shoulder. They both looked at Sehun, then the men on the other side. Sehun heard them gasping, and tapping Kai's,Suho's and Jongdae's. The six stared at the people on the other side, and the second they blink, they're gone. 

Everyone looked at each other with little blush on their face. 

They knew that they had fallen in love with people they didn't even know. 

                                                                      Author's Note

Heeeeyyyyy <3 I finally updated, but it's sooooooo boring and I'm sorry about this failure of a chapter. Please forgive me. andloveme