Love Love Love

Snowflake Fate

Yawning, Lay looked around expecting a clean room. 

What he saw was bodies. Cuddling. On the floor. 

Cute but annoying. 

Why would you cuddle of the floor. It's dirty. You don't even know if it's cleaned daily. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW IF PEOPLE ON IT DAI-- Wait. This is my room. Oops. 

Just he was about to get out of bed, he felt arms around his waist tighten their grip. He turned around to see Suho's alluring orbs. 

"Why so early, La--"

"Yixing." 

Suho blinked, and Lay blinked back at him, "It's my real name."

"Then, Yixing, call me Joonmyun." 

Nodding, Lay pecked Suho a good morning kiss, and was about to get ready for school.

"Babe, it's Saturday."

"I knew that." Yixing climbed back into bed with Joonmyun and cuddled with Joonmyun for the rest of the morning. 

Well, it was peaceful until one of the idiots on the floor woke up. 

They watched Jongin stand up, with Kyungsoo straddling him, and called someone on the phone while walking to Yixing's bed. 

"Instead of the usual, I'd like 5 boxes of chicken. Of course we want water to drink, we're not going to drink of the sink!" Jongin said, it looked as if he was trying to whisper but that's not exactly in his program.

Joonmyun sighed as he heard all of the others start to yawn, his head was going to explode from all of the stupidity that he thought that might happen throughout the whole day. So many things. Too many idiots to take care of. 

 


 

Yixing sigh as Baekhyun and Luhan screamed their hearts out at each other, the doorbell rang. Yixing thanked the doorbell for saving his ear drums. Instead of Yixing getting up to get the door, it was Jongin. It was obvious what was at the door, but the smell of the food was just too much to resist. 

Right when Jongin placed the buckets of chicken down on the table, the table was covered in human bodies. When the table was cleared off of the digustedly smelly people only one bucket remained. 

Jongin cried, not even peacefully sleeping Kyungsoo wanted to wake up and take care of the big baby. 

Slightly sobbing, Jongin ate the chicken the in the last bucket with Joonmyun, and Yixing. 

After eating, they went back to bed, Jongin with Kyungsoo and Joonmyun with his angel. 

Throughout the whole day that cycle repeated for lunch and dinner, the only that changed would be Kyungsoo cooking for all of them. 

 


 

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT UPDATE BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE THIS BEFORE IT BECAME JANURARY 2ND. 

PLS FORGIVE ME IM STILL IN WRITERS BLOCK AND I HAVE TO DO A EXPOSITORY ESSAY IN 2 DAYS. 

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE