What Are We?

Snowflake Fate

 The Earth's smooth surface was shaken, everywhere they looked was too bright to be true, crystal spheres were floating around them as if they were staring into their souls, and a unicorn walking around a snowman. 

As if forced to, Jongin, Chanyeol, Suho, Sehun, Kris, and Jongdae closed their eyes upon hearing a beautiful harmony of voices coming closer to them. When the voices were extremely close, they all opened their eyes to see a beautiful male.

Jongin saw a small male in front of him, skin as pale as snow, and lips looked like it could make a cute heart at any moment. His eyes were not brown, but a stunning baby blue. And his hair, it was a stunning dirty blonde.

Kris faced a male almost as tall as him, eyes grey as the sad skies. He had dark bags under his eyes, and to Kris it just made the male more beautiful. His hair was a dark red, as if it was blood.

Jongdae looked at a male with slightly puffy cheeks, and it made Jongdae want to pinch it all day. His eyes were oh so beautiful, a dark pink. His hair matched perfectly with his eyes, and it was a perfect black with white highlights.

Chanyeol widened his eyes as he looked down at the perfect male in front of him, his bright golden eyes lined with perfect eyeliner. His hair colored light brown with black highlights.

Sehun opened his eyes to see an adorable pale purple eyed male. His silver hair slightly covered his eyebrows, and it only made the petite male even cuter. 

Suho blinked his eyes open as he saw gentle green eyes in front of him, he saw them blink for awhile then a smile appeared on his lips and cute dimples were shown on his cheeks. Even if his hair was just a plain brown, he looked just as mystical as the others. 

They all were so stunned by their beauty that didn't even notice the knives that suddenly stabbed into their hearts.

                                                                                                                         ------------           

Suho screamed as he gasped for air, the dream had felt so real. He looked at his chest, no knife. He sighed and looked at the ceiling, he couldn't forget the man that he saw in his dream, and how beautiful he was. He got up to wake up the others, but soon to be surprised that they were already awake. "Suho, did you... Did you see a man in your dream too?"

He looked at Sehun, and patted his back knowing Sehun was scared. "Yes, and I'm guessing you did too?"

Everyone nodded, their eyes still wide from shock. No one expected to be stabbed, especially from the beauties they saw in their dreams. 

"Let's forget about that, let's order take-out--"

"Suho hyung, order chicken." Suho glared at Jongin, but hearing Jongin whimper "Please buy us chicken, Suho hyung.." he patted his head with a smile.

                                                                                                                          ------------

Something strange happened when they ate their chicken, something very distrubing. 

Kai groaned of happiness as he ate his chicken, and in the middle of his groan he disappeared. The thing that had replaced him was black smoke.

He then reappeared on Chanyeol's lap, with only his briefs on. 

Chanyeol just stared at him. Didn't even twitch. You could only pink slightly creeping onto his cheeks.

Suho threw a spoon at Kai, scolding him to put his clothes back on. Right before the spoon hit him, he disappeared and the spoon hit Chanyeol on the forehead, leaving a slight bruise.

"Suho hyungggg, I thought you loved meeee!" whined Chanyeol, as fire started to appear on his forehead where his bruise was. Suho screamed, he put his hands out and water came out of their glasses and put out the fire on Chanyeol's head. 

Sehun had his pokerface on, but inside he didn't know what to do. He was scared. He was especially scared when he saw a lighting bolt that was thrown his way (Sehun heard Jongdae yell "Sehun! Move!!") he couldn't move. He soon felt a man's chest aganist his back, and he saw wings in front of him. He soon saw how the feathers shivered, and he pushed himself away. 

He felt anger boil inside of him, looking at all of the people that were and he closed his eyes. Wind burst in every direction, knocking everything down. Everyone looked at Sehun, Kai "poofed" right next to him, and hugged him, trying to calm him down. Soon, everyone went to Sehun and hugged him, whispering even the stupidist things. 

One thing made Sehun laugh. And of course, it was from the genius Jongdae.

"Hey Sehun, I know I'm not supposed to say this but-- Kris has pink underwear that he always wears when he wants to match his stuffed animals."

Author's Note -

Hey guyssss, sorry I was actaully going to update this 2 days ago, but my mind was dying because of all the homework.I might not update next week, but please continue to love and support this story! metoopls