Kidnapped!

Snowflake Fate

Chanyeol was the first one to wake up, and to his dismay he woke up in a cell. Alone. Now, many know not to leave Park Chanyeol in a room by himself, but these idiot kidnappers (Or are they?) knew nothing. And now, the cell that Chanyeol was in is going to die. Let's pray for the poor cell. 

Chanyeol started to cry, fake tears rolling down his cheeks. The kidnappers snapped "Shut up kid!", but Chanyeol never did. Grunting the kidnapper went to his cell, and glared at him straight in the eyes. Chanyeol didn't even feel anything, he knew that the kidnapper was going to die and he was getting out of here.

Unlocking the door, the unknown man came in and asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom. This surprised Chanyeol, but that didn't stop him from wanting to kill him. He nodded, and the man unlocked the chains on Chanyeol's legs. Now this made Chanyeol not want to kill him, but he needed to get out of there. Chanyeol, with his long legs, kicked the man in the neck. To his displeasure, he heard his neck crack in the process. Chanyeol sadly looked at the male on the floor, as he took the keys from his hand. He even apologized, Chanyeol really didn't want to kill him. 

He looked back at the unknown man, thanked him for being the nicest kidnappers on Earth, and left with a heavy heart to find the others. 

                                                                                                              ---------------

Kris tried to ignore the calls coming from his friends, he just wanted to sleep. But no, his friends wanted to leave. He didn't understand why they wanted to leave, it felt nice and hot.. Way too hot, to his opinion. He opened his eyes to see fire.

He screamed, and Chanyeol grinned. "Good morning hyung!"

Slap.

Poor Chanyeol, he thought his hyungs loved him. 

As Suho got Kris out of the chains, Jongdae comforted weeping Chanyeol. Don't worry Chanyeol, we still love you. 

Kris groaned, and clung onto Suho as they strolled through the hallway. It looked too fancy for a place owned by kidnappers. They didn't have enough time to enjoy all of the gems in the walls(stealing them to be exact), because the alarm echoed through the hall. They knew they had to run, and they did. While holding the gems, of course. They needed the money, Suho was getting tired of buying them . 

Soon they got tired of holding them and put them in their backpacks, which they should've done in the first place but they freaked out. Suho scoffed at them, for he was the only one that actually did that first. 

When Jongdae saw people in front of them, he honestly didn't care about Suho's threat about not showing off their powers because he already cut off the security system when they were still getting the others. The alarm they heard was from the other kidnappers. He glared at the people in front of them and shot lighting at them. He also saw Suho put water around their necks, threatening to kill them. The lighting hit the water as it touched their necks, and they dead. 

But Suho and Jongdae simply high-fived as they continued to run, stepping over the dead bodies. 


"So hyung! Can we use our powers now?" Chanyeol called as they ran.

"What do you think?!" 

At that, Kris began to fly, picking up each member one at a time. Somehow they all fit in his arms, and it was fun. They would kill everyone that was in front of them without a warning, and soon enough they were out. 

But what confused them was that they were welcomed by shouts of "You guys made it!" and "Finally, hot guys are in this boring school." 

They just stared at them, and didn't even react as the weird people hugged them. Suho was the first one to speak up

"Um, wait. Was that a test to see if we could enter school?" And they nodded, but one added 

"Not just any school dear, but a magic school! The test was to see if you could survive the tort- I mean, the lessons that this school gives."

Was she going to say "torture"? WHAT IS HAPPENING. ASDFGHJKL

"Settle down now, I have to show the new students who are going to show them around."

Everyone looked at an young man, and Kris swears he heard girls sighing in happiness. The young man looked at the new students, and smiled. At the edges of his eye smiles were wrinkles, but it looked great on him. He had red hair, which shocked the new kids. The man shook the their hands, and said 

"Welcome, I'm your principal. My name's Mark."

"Kris."

"Hello, I'm Chanyeol!"

"I'm Sehun."

"I'm--"

"I know your names already, it's okay." Mark said as he patted Jongin's head, and Jongin closed his mouth. 

"D.O, please come here!" And there came a small male from the crowd. Jongin eyes widened, because there stood the guy from the restuarant, and his dream. 

"Guys, this one was supposed to bring you guys here safely, and awake. (D.O hung his head in shame) But since you guys were scared for some reason, he didn't want to force you guys so.. Yeah."

They all blinked, then looked at D.O.

"Jongin, this one is going to be showing around, so treat him nicely. As for the rest of you, they are waiting at your dorms, they're going to be your roommates."

They looked at each other, and knew that the guy in their dream would be there.

                                                                                                              ---------------

                    Author's Note

Heeeeeyyyyy! Wow, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I might not update tomorrow, but I don't know. See you guys tomorrow, if I do!