Poisoned Food? Bull

Snowflake Fate

When Kris stopped trying to kill Jongdae, they decided to go outside(more like Jongin (except Suho) dragging them outside while they whined) and buy some food (More like Suho will). Right as they reached the door, Chanyeol decided to talk about their powers.

"So.. What'll we do if someone accidentally shows off their power?"

Everyone blinked at him, they had completely forgot that they had powers. How smart of them. Suho smirked, saying 

"Then I'll cut off your s, though I don't think any of you guys have any because you guys act so... How do I put this.. Girly?"

"What if it's a emergency and we need to escape?"

"Kris, we kill them, without using our powers. Like we always do if someone tries to kill one of us, don't act like we don't."

"Well, you do most of the killing Suho hyung.." mutter Sehun, earning a pat on his head from Suho.

"It's only because you guys are cowards." Suho smirked as he heard the other members whine.

"But Suho hyung, you're scared of cockroaches!" 

And a spoon hit Jongdae square on the forehead, and the 2nd bruise of the day (caused by Suho) happened.

                                                                                                             ---------------

As they walked to the restuarant, they noticed that the streets of Seoul was too quiet. Seoul was never ever quiet, there were always fights happening, blood was always somewhere on the street, and the police force didn't even exist anymore, they gave up. But the thing is, there was none of that today. The snow was usually stained a dark red,was still pure white, and it seemed as if no one had went outside because there were no footprints.

They reached the restuarant, and thanked the lord that it was open. They went in, and found out that there was only one staff employee. They pitied him, it must've been lonely.

As they approached the cashier, Jongin thought he looked perfect... And familier. He looked like the person in his dream, but he had light brown eyes, and dark black hair. Everything else was exactly the same, and that scared Jongin. He started to freak out, well inside he was. What if he kills me like in my dream? What if poisons my chicken? ...Poor chicken, rest in peace. Jongin, get a hold of yourself. ...

Okay.

They ordered their food, and went to their table. Sehun noticed how Jongin was.. disgustedly sweating.

"Jongin, why are you sweating? It's not hot in here." Now everyone was staring at him. 

"If you have a fe-" Jongin covered Kris' mouth with his, and whispered to everyone

"The cashier... Besides the hair and eye color, he looks exactly.. Like the guy in my dream."

Gasps, that's all Jongin heard. 

Jongdae fake sobbed, and Suho joined him. Other just blinked, but Jongin knew. He knew that they were scared. They worked so hard to stay alive, and they didn't want to leave the world just yet, they had so much that they still want to do. Yet they don't want to believe the chance that they could die so soon.

They fixed themselves as the cashier/waiter came with their food. They stared at the cashier with complete blankness, and it actually scared the cashier a bit, but gave them a even blanker (I don't even know if thats a word. If its not, i just made a new word.) stare which made the boys uncomfortable.

As the cashier set down the food, he gave them a sweet smile saying "Enjoy the food, as well as the evening is." and went back to the kitchen. Now they didn't want to eat their food, and that frustrated Suho. 

"I paid for the food. I ing paid for the food, and you're not going to eat it because you think it's poisoned?!" 

And everyone nodded, they didn't want to die just yet.

Suho glared at them, and stuffed the kimchi spaghetti that he ordered in his mouth. Everyone gasped yet again, today is filled with too many surprises.

Suho closed his eyes in pleasure, he thought that the spaghetti he tasted was the best in the world. 

To the everyone else, they thought he was dying. 

"SUHO HYUNG DON'T DIE,I STILL HAVEN'T CONFESSED." and that was the thing that almost killed Suho. 

He started to choke on the spaghetti, much to his dismay. He didn't want to waste such amazing spaghetti, but he did anyway. It was in a good way, it got him revenge. Suho then decided that he loved the word revenge. 

He started to cough up the spaghetti, and the remaining flew everywhere(everywhere as in only on the other members).

When his throat was clear, he grinned at them while they whined. Lil motherers finally got what you deserved, thought Suho, and he continued to eat his beloved kimchi spaghetti.

They gaped at him, and they quietly ate their food. Even Jongdae, surprisingly. 

Soon enough, they were almost done. The only one that wasn't done, was Jongdae. Weird, too weird.

When he finished, everyone didn't want to get up. He glared at every single one of them. You.. Youu.. ass motherers are too damn fat. How are you guys not one of those old men that have those... HUGE stomachs?

... heehee, you guys would look so funny.

Wait. WAIT. Did I really just say "heehee"? Ew. 

Soon enough, Jongdae finally got their lazy asses up. 

But. Once they got outside, they all complained about how they wanted to sit. Fat asses much?

They all laid on the snow, and stared at the sky. 

They were all actaully calm for once in their life, and something covered their mouth and eyes. They smelled something sweet, and fainted. 

So much for being calm for once. 

                                Author's Note :D

Heeeeyyyy, remember when I said I would update next week? I lied. Oops. I was bored, and I had nothing to do okai?

Anyway, hopefully I'll write more chapters like this (longer and better (DONT THINK DIRTY I DIDNT MEAN IT LIKE THAT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM INNOCENT INNOCENTMYASS) so continue to read!

Love, you idiotic author Charlene. <3