Sugar Sweet Revenge

Snowflake Fate

Suho woke up with a giant smile on his face, it was the big day. Oh, not just big though. It was going to be huge. It was going to be the best revenge that Suho had ever did to anyone in his entire life. Just imagining the blood all over that erted old man's body made Suho shiver with excitment, he knew that it was going to be a sweet today.

As soon as he was fresh and amazingly fabulous, he went out and met the 7 others at the black van outside of their dorm.

"You ready?" They looked at Mark with evil grins, why wouldn't they be ready.

They all looked at the blinking red dot on the little screen, showing where Jongin and Tao were. And it showed that they were still in the dorm. 

"Why arn't they gone yet?!" Suho was getting frustrated, they needed to go. Like now. 

"Suho hyung, please do--"

"The dot disappeared."

That shut everyone up, and they went to look at the screen. It was indeed gone. 

"What dafu--" 

They then saw the blinking dot again but in a whole different place. 

They grinned, and Mark started the car. Today, people are going to see Hell.

 


 

Jongin and Tao looked around, and automatically saw D.O, Baekhyun, Luhan, and Lay. 

Tao froze time, he didn't want to get caught right then and there. He didn't know if they had cameras, but it was just in case.

After about 50 minutes, Tao was feeling tired. Freezing time wasn't easy, but then again life is is never easy so what can he say?

Just when Tao was about the pass out he felt a vibration in his pocket. Sighing with relief Tao pinked up the phone.

"Tao?" Tao smiled weakly as he heard Kris' voice.

"Yeah?"

"We're here now so you can go rest, okay? You sound way too tired, and you're going to need that extra energy." 

"Okay, don't get hurt too much okay?"

"As if those idiots are going to even touch my beautiful skin."

"Whatever dear, good luck." And Tao hung up, they had people to untie.

Tao turned around and saw that Jongin was already done with D.O and Lay. 

"Tao." He turned to Lay, and went to him. 

"Wha--" He didn't get to finish his question because he could feel a lot of energy go into him. Once Lay stopped, Tao felt as if he could do anything. Like a super hero. 

He smiled big, but then he saw Lay. He looked extremely tired out, his pale skin was lighter than before, and his smile looked as if he was trying so hard to keep it there. Tao hugged Lay, and he just couldn't find the words as Lay weakly wrapped his arms around Tao.

Once they let go, Jongin is done untying the others and is approaching Lay so he can transport him. 

Jongin holds Lay closely, but Tao can see that Lay is giving some energy to Jongin. They way he closed his eyes and the way his arms just hung on his sides. It seemed as if he was slowly dying. 

Once they were gone, Tao went to the others. 

"Did the old man do anything to you guys?"

They all shook their heads, and Luhan looked up and looked around as if looking for something.

"Where's Lay?"

"He should be at the dorm right now." 

Baekhyun sighed, "While we were here, he gave us energy. And I mean all of us, so now he's all dead looking."

Tao widened his eyes, but then returned to his calm self, "Might as well use that energy to trash the pedo, right?"

Everyone evilly smiled when Jongin poofed back into that room. 

He looked at them for a while, completely scared. They were in the strongest group of Korea, so who wouldn't be scared? Then Jongin went up to Luhan, but then was rejected

"I'm going to fight with you guys." Luhan looked at the others with a nod. 

While silently agreeing, they heard a loud-- Very ing loud boom. It was time for action.

 


 

"Stay back, boys. Things are going to get super hot." Mark smirked as he stood in front of the locked entrance. As if locking it is going to do anything.

The six idiots back away from the entrance, but not too far away. 

They watching Mark touch the door. And then Mark is running towards them.

"Heads down, men!" And so they crouched down, hugging their knees, but heads still up. They looked at the door for a few seconds, and then a huge explosion took over the vision of the door. 

Mark looked up to see their judging faces, and he just cheekly smiled. "It's fun."

That made the stares even more intense, which was obviously not helping. Enough being said, they got up and walked through the blown up entrance like badasses.

But the guys with the weapons obviously didn't like it. Sadly. 

And so, the fighting began. Seven smart yet dumb people aganist unknown people with weapons. 

Anyway. Suho and Jongdae were the first to make their moves, Suho had a thin line of water wrapped around the unknown people's necks. Jongdae then shot lighting everywhere (well, besides the people on his side but you know), and if Jongdae had missed someone, Suho would thicken the water then force the water down the person's throat which obviously caused the person to choke and die. 

This made everyone else start take action, but the people kept coming. Even Mark's bombs didn't stop them coming.

"Chanyeol!!" 

Chanyeol turned to Baekhyun's voice, but he couldn't see him. "Baekhyun!"  

"Chan--" Then a scream was heard.

Chanyeol almost stopped breathing when he heard Baekhyun scream. He didn't think as he burned the people around him, he needed to find Baekhyun. But he stopped when he felt someone wrap their arms around him,

"Chanyeol, I'm fine. Calm down."

Chanyeol instantly calmed down, flames obviously gone. He turned around, and checked Baekhyun to see if there was no burns on him. None. Chanyeol blinked, then there was a very bright circle thing around the two of them. 

"This is why I didn't get burned, if that what you're wondering." 

Chanyeol nodded and the shield was gone, and they had begun fighting side by side. 

 


 

They were growing tired, extremely tired, and the fact that Lay wasn't there to heal them didn't help either. So it was time for Plan B.

"Kris, call in the fanclubs!" Mark yelled across the warehouse, and since Kris was in the sky shooting arrows at the enemies like cupid, he heard him. He took out his phone, and obviously called them.

Once he hung up, he heard screams.

Girl screams. 

In less than 10 minutes, the fanclubs had already advanced to the middle of the room, with dead bodies behind them. In the background, the twelve males were resting, restoring energy. 

Once the males were done resting, the girls had already taken care of everything. Girls are scary, especially when they have powers that can kill.

"My my, look what we have here."

They all looked at the messed up entrance, it was the erted e.

"I didn--" The man couldn't finish his sentence as he suddenly felt a knife gently pressed aganist his throat. 

"Come with us quietly, or we'll let the women deal with you. And just so you know, they took down most of your men in 20 minutes, so I suggest you come with us." Jongin growled, anger flaring.

The man surrendered quietly, with nothing to say. He was then led to the room where he had tied up D.O, Lay, Baekhyun, and Luhan, there he was tied up and left there.

After tying him up, they left the warehouse. 

 


 

Once they had reached the dorms, they thanked the fanclubs and even hugged some of them, and went inside Suho's room to party. They had the drinks and everything. They weren't going to get drunk though, all of them just don't like things like that.

What they saw in Suho's room made them all coo at the cuteness. Well it wasn't that much, just Lay sleeping in Suho's bed, cuddling with his huge plush bear.

They were about to leave when Lay yawned and stared at them. They obviously stared back. 

Lay slowly got up, went up to Suho and hugged him, "I'm glad you guys are safe."

Everyone cooed, but soon got scolded by Suho later. Even Mark was scolded.

Now that Lay was awake, the party began. 

               Author's Note > v <

Hey guyyysss :DD I hope you guys enjoyed it-- It's kinda boring, sorry about that. > x <