Roommates

Snowflake Fate

After the welcoming party, D.O led them to their dorms. When everyone was dropped off, D.O finally showed Jongin their room.

Fabulous.

The room seemed as if it was a mirror. The room was like a mirror. The beds were connected to the wall right next to them. In the middle there was a window, letting the cool air float in. Desks were connected to the end of the bed, and a bookshelf was connected to the wall. To Jongin's left, there was a door to the bathroom.

I feel.. I feel somewhat fabulous and rich.. Is this what Suho feels?

D.O looked at Jongin to see that he was in his own world. "Jongin, I'll be taking to bed on the left."

That seemed to bring Jongin back to reality, because he blinked for a while then nodded.

Jongin pounced on his bed, dying in it's fluffyness. He stayed there, and it almost scared D.O. It looked as if he died, but when Jongin looked D.O in the eyes he felt reliefed.

Hey, D.O? I have a question."

"What is it?"

"Are you possibly older than me?"

"I don't know, when's your birthday?"

"January 14th 1994.. You?"

"January 12th 1993."

Gasp.

"I guess I am older than you then."

Sob. How. He doesn't even look like it, I mean like look at his cute eyes and those lips..

Jongin. Stop being gay, and go to sleep. Jesus. 

And that's how Jongin's night went.

                                                                                                  -----------------------

Walking in, Sehun quietly looked around. (Imagine everyone's dorm to be exactly like Jongin's and D.O's room) It wasn't very... Neat. But there was a empty bed, and he figured that was his bed. He sat on his bed, silently waiting. He heard the shower turn off. Now Sehun wanted to leave, but he couldn't. He didn't know where everyone else was. Sad.

The door to his right opened, and he saw a petite blond male. He looked exactly like the man in his dream. He saw the male widen his eyes, and his cheeks started to turn pinkish. 

"Y-you must be my roommate! Um.. Sorry about the mess, I'll clean up." And the male started to pick up the things on the floor. Sehun couldn't help himself but pick things up himself. 

"Where does this go?" Sehun looked the petite male for an answer as he picked up a plushie. The boy's eyes widened when he looked at the doll, and took it from Sehun's grasp. 

"Pretend you didn't see that.. And, just so you know. I'm still manly even if I have a plushie." 

Sehun fought the urge to roll his eyes, and nodded. A smile found it's way to his lips. "You never introduce yourself, but I'm Sehun."

The male looked up and met Sehun's eyes with a smile. "Luhan."

                                                                                                  -----------------------

Kris opened his door to see a male staring at him. He wanted to run away, but stared right back. 

"Are you my roommate?" 

The male blinked, then nodded. "Are you Kris?"

Then Kris nodded, and put his stuff on his bed. When he looked at the other's bed, he saw a plushie. A panda plushie. 

Wanting to start a conversation, Kris asked

"That's a cute panda." 

And the male just smiled, not even ashamed of it. "It is, it's name is Fluffy.

"Fluffy?"

".... I couldn't think of anything else, don't judge."

Kris laughed, showing his gummy smile. The male saw him smile, and he smiled as well. There was a slight tint of pink on his cheeks, but being oblivious as Kris will always be didn't notice. 

"By the way, I'm Kris."

"I'm Tao." 

                                                                                                  -----------------------

As Suho opened his door, he heard snores. He got pissed.

How dare he sleep... He shall pay.

He got a glass of water, and was about to spill it on the man's face. But then Suho noticed his face. He noticed how magical the man looked. It looked as if he was glowing. 

The male's lips slightly move, and Suho has the urge to kiss him.

And so he did. 

Immediately pulled himself away, staring at the male hoping he didn't wake up, and he wasn't but it seemed like he was going to wake up soon. So Suho sat on his own bed, thinking about how soft his lips were.

The other male let out a yawn, and he cutely rubbed his eyes. He sat up to see Suho, and he gasped. 

"I'm so sorry! I forgot that you were coming, did you wait a long time?"

When Suho shaked his head, the other man let sigh. 

"Well, I'm Lay. You are?"

"Suho. Nice to meet you, Lay." 

"Nice to meet you too, Suho." The way Lay had said his name seemed perfect. Who was he joking, he thought everything about him was perfect.

                                                                                                  -----------------------

Jongdae was greeted smell of food. 

Not to forget that it smelled delicious.

He followed where the smell came from, and saw food and a cute boy. He sat next to boy, and the boy looked at him. He swallowed his food, then smiled.

Jongdae swore he saw the most beautiful smile, and he couldn't help himself and smiled at the boy.

The boy gave boazi to Jongdae, and it reminded him of the boy's cheeks. Not fat, but fluffy. 

"So, what's your name?"

"I'm Jongdae, you?"

"Xiumin." And Xiumin bit into his 4th boazi. 

"I bet we're going to be great friends!" Xiumin grinned at him, and Jongdae yet again swore that his smile would be his addiction.

And he wouldn't even mind if he had an overdose because of it. Because he loved it, and he loved the owner of the smile. 

                                                                                                  -----------------------

Chanyeol awkwardly stared at the male that was appling eyeliner. Well, Chanyeol thought it was amazing that the male didn't stab his eyes yet, because he knew he would've died by now if he tried that. 

Maybe that's why Suho told him not to go near make-up. 

Chanyeol was sitting on the male's bed, watching him in a weird way. But it seemed as if the male didn't mind. 

When the male was done with the finishing touches he smiled, and Chanyeol almost went blind. The eyeliner looked good on the lad, but he wondered what the male looked without it. Probably still dazzling. 

The male turned to Chanyeol

"Does it look good, Chanyeol?"

... Chanyeol blinked. "How'd you know my name?"

"Because I'm a stalker isn't that obvious?"

.. 

"No..?"

"Chanyeol, I was being sarcastic."

Chanyeol yet again blinked, but nodded. "Anyway. Chanyeol. The only reason I know your name is because Mark showed me your profile, and blah blah blah."

"Can you belive Mark is younger than me? By ONE year. ONE. I mean like he is handsome, but not my type. But still, I can't believe he's the principal of this school and he's younger than some his own students. That's just sad."

The male waved his hand in front of Chanyeol. "Helloooo?"

Chanyeol smiled, and nodded. The male took that as a sign to continue. 

And it tooks hours for him to finally introduce himself. 

"By the way, I'm Baekhyun. Thanks for listening to everything, most people just tell me to shut up." And he smiled.

Chanyeol knew it was worth it.

                         Author's Note~ :DD

Heeeeyyyy :D How's the story so far? Amazing? Boring? Both of those are fine with me. cx Anyway, hope you guys are having an amazing day~ 

(FRIDAY IS TOMORROW FOR MEH SO THE UPDATE MIGHT BE BETTER THAN THIS. IM SORRY FOR FAILING YOU)