Tears

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the weeks flew by jonghyun and shinhye were still in busan,they had fun and always smiling while holding hands.Shinhye had meet his parents  and they always complimented jonghyun for his wife,the Lee family love to have shinhye around,mostly because she is a good cooker.She cooks for them with alot of love.The family even talked to him in private about having shinhye to be a daugther in law for real,not just acting they want her as a daugther in law for real ,the Lee family want him to marry her.He didn't dare to say nothing because he does not want to brake the relationship with his hyung.He knows that the feelings he feels can't be.

Eomoni don't be sad i will come back,please don't cry or i will cry"Shinhye said as she wiped her tears with her thumb and kissed her left cheek.She didn't why but she is hurt too she does not want to leave the lee family,she feels secure and comfortable but she has to go back.

Shinahh please tell me that you will come back at least to say hi!Ms.Lee said as her tears kept falling.She really likes her for her son,she wants shinhye to be her daugther in law,Ms.lee had already became very fond with her and dosen't want to let her go.

Eomoni sarangheyo"Shinhye said as she let go of the hug and wiped one more time those precious tears that hurt her.She kissed her hand and told her that she will come back no matter what.

Shinhye walks towards the door and opens it,she sees jonghyun waiting for her with a bouquet of flowers,she smiles and takes it.She smells the red roses and a wonderful fragance she smells.

***
Hyung why are you like this huh?why are you so cold with us.Tell us why are you like that?You act so happy and all smiling while we are in public but when you come home you get cold with us and go to your room.Hyung tell us we are your brothers,tell us what's happening?Jungshin asked worried while he kept knocking on yonghwa door.

Yonghwa just hears him while he lays in his bed,his tears are falling.He really hates that jonghyun and shinhye went alone to busan and that they have fun.But what really hurts him is that jonghyun kissed shinhye,his own bandmate,his own brother betray him by kissing the girl he really loves.

He is angry and jealous that he cant do nothing about it,he is really angry at jonghyun and at her.He is angry with everyone except for his fans and his manager.

Kyaa jungshin nonna will arrive today!I hope she can come and make yonghwa happy.I really dont like hyung being sad"Minhyuk said to jungshin as he kept eating with a sad face.

What happen that made him so cold,because the last day we saw him smiling was when he could not even sleep for always remebering shinhye sweet lips on his,he even talked about her every single day.

Do you think they had a figth?

I don't know?minhyuk maybe they did but they havent even seen each other sence the weeding

Then if is not that what is it?i don't like hyung like this

nado
***
Shinhye we are here!"Jonghyun said as he took a deep breath and looked at her whit a serious manner.He wants to see her as a sister,nothing more.He will try to remove her from his heart because that can't be,she is yonghwa's love.

Shinhye walked besides him as their fans where there holding posters,pictures and alots of fan thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter