Heart!

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa i found a mission card in front of the door lets see what is it about ok.Shinhye said as she smiled at him cutely and started opening the card that has the next mission for both of them.

What does it say shinhye?jonghyun asked as he looked at her with alot of love and with alot of caring without realizing that he is slowly looking at her with eyes of love.

She turned around with a smile on her face.Oppa today we have to  go shopping for our weeding.Jonghyun took the mission card away from her hands nicely and began to read what she just said,just to hear it one more time,in case she missunderstood.

Dear jonghyun and shinhye today both of you will go to pick the rigth dress and the rigth suit for your wedding.The weeding will began next week.Kamsamnida from the we got married program 

Jonghyun gulped hard but deep inside he is happy,endless happy he wants to carry her and spin her around and tickle her until she says stop.He is exited that he will be the first man,that will take her to choose the perfect dress.

Oppa aren't you exited?that we are getting married?she asked as she looked at him starigth in the eyes without blinking,she just wants to know how does he feel.

Ne shinhye,i am happy very happy that naega be the first man that will look at you in a white dress,and that i get to go with you,to choose your dream dress.

Oppa i am nerveous,i had wore wedding dresses in dramas but that was for a play but now is diffrent,I mean is true we are in a program but i don't know i will feel weird,i will feel like i am really marrying you,and that we are deppley in love.

Don't feel weird,aren't i your future husband?he said as he tried to a bit."Oppa"shinhye shouted cutely covering her red face from him.

Wae?Ms.Lee?why are you blushing?huh?or do you really like me,that's why you are blushing?because you like me?

Shinhye hit his arm gently and covered her red face that know,is like a tomato.
****
Awww jonghyun seems that he loves to make her blush.Don't you think?that he just wants t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter