Kisses

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he finished reading the letter,he got out of his room and exit the house,he drove as fast as he could to shinhye mom restaurant.

As he got there he saw shinhye once again kissing his cheeks,he felt more hurted and betrayed that the girl that he likes is kissing another man.He could not take this no more he put his black shades,his scarf and his hat,he looked around to see if the wgm program where there.

Shinhye entered her eomma restaurant and hugged her really tigthly,she kissed her eomma alot of times on her cheecks,she had missed her alot.

My darling you should sleep,you look tired"Ms.park said as she hugged her and took her to the little living room that had inside the restaurant where it was silent and nobody will disturb her.

As soon as she got in she sat there she closed her eyes,and a tear falled down.

Yonghwa saw ms.park he walk towards her and asked her if he could see shinhye?And ms.park being ms.park she quickly took him where shinhye was.Ms.park always liked yonghwa than the other actors that she had worked with,she found something special about him that the other never had.

Yonghwa saw her there in the white couch with closed eyes,he is glad that she didn't hear that he entered,he lean and placed a kiss on her hand,he is really sorry.

Shinhye opened her eyes and saw yonghwa there smiling at her and with teary eyes.She lean and wiped his tears,she really hates the fact that he cries.

Mian shinh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter