Kiss

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye came out from the room and standed in the middle,jonghyun lift his face.And he could not believe it she is endless gorgeous more than what he expected.She is a brigth star in his eyes.

"Oppa how do i look"she said as she started spining around like a little girl.Jonghyun got up from his seat and walked towards her,he got up there and spinned her around while grabbing her hand.

"Beautiful"he said as he looked at her with full of love.He took her hand one more time and placed a soft kiss on it,like a prince comming for his princess.

"Oppa"should i buy this?or should i try another one?she asked as she looked at herself in the mirror.Jonghyun shook her head and told her that the dress is perfect for her.He didn't wanted to tell her that the dress showed her perfect curves and her cleavage.

While she is looking in the mirror,Jonghyun is starring at her with a happy smile feeling endless happy.

"Excuse me can i take a picture of you two"?the lady that helped her with the dress asked.

Both looked at each other and they were about to say no but the lady said that it was for an exposition.The beat couple exposition.So both of then talked and they agreed.

I will take various pictures of you too ok"She said while smiling at both of them.

Ok i will tell you what to do.As soon as those picture where taken by her they both wanted to see how did they looked like.

1Looking at each other while smiling
2Grabbing hands
3making cute faces
4A kiss on his cheecks
5A kiss on her cheeks
6Carrying her 
7Kiss on her forhead
8Making a heart with both arms
9making a surprise expression
10A back hug
11Nose to nose
12Lips inches from kissing

They both were really shy to do it but they did it just for the exposition.

The lady smiled and said thanks for helping her.Shinhye went to change fastly and came out with her normal clothes.Jonghyun was next he already had a black suit and look handsome but still he needed a suit for the important day.

Shinhye sat and took a deep breath,she waited and in 2 minutes he came out with a white suit.He looked more handsome than he is,shinhye smiled and walked towards him.

"Oppa you look handsome"she suddently said while holding his hands.

In that moment someone came it,but it was to quiet that the cameras didn't even hear nothing they were still shooting that scene.Yonghwa does not want to get caugth by nobody.

Shinhye smiled at him and lean towards him,she gave him a sweet innocent kiss on his cheeks making him frozen.

Yonghwa saw that scene,he feels terrible,He is jealous and hurt.He without caring if someone sees him or not walked out slamming the door,the cameras turned but saw no one.

Jonghyun gulped hard feeling his heartbeats getting faster.He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter