secret!☺️

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They let go of the sweet kiss,and then shinhye looked in his eyes one more time,she lean and kissed his lips.It started with a innocent kiss but suddently turned into a paccioante one when yonghwa tongue tried to enter ,shinhye without any hesitation let him in.They explore each other.

He explored her sweet tongue and her sweet teeth as she did too but with his.Air came between them and they stop,they put their heads together.I love you shinhye,i love you with all my heart.
Minhyuk and jungshin giggled.
kyaa jungshin you shouldn't watch this.This is for adults not for 
 young men.

Kyaa micheoso i am a grown up
Yonghwa lean and placed kisses all over shinhye shoulders.His head suddently went down to her clevage he kissed it,making shinhye wide her eyes.

Lets go this is rated M jungshin.You should not watch this brother gaja"
minhyuk said as he closed jungshin eyes to not see that scene.
When suddently they saw a car,they wided their eyes seeing that is jonghyun.

They turned around and saw that yonghwa and shinhye started kissing again,they both looked at each other and left their eyes talk for them.

Jonghyun walked out from the car and was about to go straigthly but suddently minhyuk screamed.

"Jungshin brother wake up"please wake up what happen?why did you faint?jonghyun ran towards them and started shaking jungshin body but he wouldn't wake up

"jonghyun stay here with jungshin i go and get some water"minhyuk suddently said as he left jonghyun with jungshin.

Minhyuk ran as fast as he could and saw still both of them kissing but this time yonghwa is sitting on the chair as shinhye sits in his lap,he hold her tigthly and kiss and kiss.

Minhyuk appeared and said in a whisper"stop kissing that jonghyun is here"Shinhye let go of yonghwa lips and yonghwa still got his eyes closed,he was enjoying her sweet lips on his but then for jonghyun fault they stop.

Shinhye stood up and thank minhyuk for it,she walked to jonghyun.

"Kyaa yonghwa open your eyes,she already left your lips"minhyuk teased making him open his eyes.

Yonghwa without thinking twice ran towards her and hold her wrist tigthly.Shinhye turned,and yonghwa pressed his lips with her once again.He wanted to kiss her again,he cant hold his jealousy and his desires of kissing her.

They stop kissing.Shinhye i love you alot,do you?he asked as his eyes continued on her rosy lips.Shinhye smiled and nodded.Yonghwa was about to close their lips once again but shinhye placed her hand on ,yonghwa did not care he placed his lips on her hand as if he is kissing her.

I love you with all my heart shinhye,i really do my star.Shinhye took her hand away from and lean to kiss his cheeks.Yonghwa smiled and took her hand.

Minhyuk once again ran towards them and told them that jungshin is faking something so jonghyun wont see both of them kissing.

Shinhye left yonghwa hand and smiled as she said "lets keep it a secret"yonghwa nodded in agreement.He knows how she wants everything to be a secret mostly because of the fans that will stop loving her if they know about them.He knows how many shipper they have for her.He wants to protect her so thats why he agreed.

The three of them ran and saw jonghyun with jungshin."Jungshin ahh shinhye said as he looked at him,jungshin opened his eyes and said "is an angel calling me?"ottoke am i death.He faked turned around and saw everyone around him,he hugged jonghyun and then stood up to hug minhyuk,yonghwa when suddently he wanted to hug shinhye but yonghwa wided his eyes a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter