I love You ❤️

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye hugged minhyuk really tigthly,she hugged jungshin and pathed his back and lasly she lean and kissed yonghwa near his lips leaving him like a statue.
She put her hands around his neck and smiled.
badum badum badum badum yonghwa heart is beating like crazy

Yonghwa pov
She kisse me,she kissed me ner the lips!omo omo ottoke andwe i am going to tell her rigth now that i love her,i love her alot.

he talked 

Shinhye i l............He could not continued because shinhye grabed his lips with her soft delicate white hand.

"Oppa i know,don't tell me"She smiled and pulled him for another tigth hug that brougth a handsome smile to his face.He put his arms around her waist and smelled her sweet lavander scent,that scent that always lingered in his thougth's.

Jonghyun faked cougth to make the yongshin couple separate from that hugged that both missed alot.Shinhye and yonghwa let go off the hug and walked towards jonghyun,she smiled at him and took his hands with her's.

Yonghwa looked down at their hands,he didn't felt jealousy no more because he just had the best hug that he could ask for.But is still complicated.He feels insecure,about jonghyun.

Nonna what brougth you here?minhyuk asked as he smiled sweetly at shinhye.Shinhye smiled at him and gave him a card,a card that will make yonghwa heart brake more than it is.

Jungshin took the card away from minhyuk and started reading silently.He lift his face when he read it,he looked at jonghyun and tried to make eye contact with him but jonghyun turned to see shinhye.

Jungshin knowing that this card or invitation will hurt his hyung he hold his hand as he gave the card to him.

Yonghwa slowly read the invitation,he lift his face up to see her.She let go off jonghyun hand and walked towards him and hold his hand tigthly.

"oppa would you be the one that takes me arm by arm to marry jonghyun?she asked nicely while looking deep inside his eyes.

Yonghwa looked at her and then looked at jonghyun.He smiled at shinhye and nodded.She pinched his cheeks,and then pressed her soft pink lips on his forhead.He closed his eyes as a tear falled down his face.

She lift his face and saw him with a tear on his face,she cleaned it with her thumb and carrased his face.

Yonghwa are you that happy?she asked 

He faked nodded but deep inside he is hurting.

Jungshin and minhyuk looked at both of them they thougth how beautiful it would be if both of them were as a couple in the wgm program.They changed his gaze to jonghyun that is looking at them with a serious manner.

Jonghyun turned and saw minhyuk and jungshin looking at him.

Shinhye let go off his face and nows that he is hurting,she knows how yonghwa feels,they are both A positive and they understand themselfs without saying a word,just by looking at both of them they already know how they feel.

***
I think both shinhye and yonghwa feel something for eachother but they  are both afraid.

Kure just look at them they are not saying nothing,they are just starring at each other eyes,Its like there eyes talk for them.

Kuree but i still think jongshin couple are cute

I vote for yongshin,they are perfect for each other.

***
As the other day came they are taking their weeding photoshoot,they are both shy but what could they actually do if they are marrying in a couple of hours.The photographer is complimenting them for being the perfect couple.

I had never seen such perfect couple like you two,in all my years working on this i had never seen this.

Not even on yongseo?shinhye asked out of nowhere without thinking twice.

Not even on yongseo couple.They looked good but not like you two,both of you have chemistry,some sparks.

As the photoshoot ended,the photographer wanted a picture with his favorite couple,he took it and they three looked good mostly the bride that is y,beautiful,hottie,goregous in that dress that fits her perfect figure.

Her white soft face,her fair skin,her dimple on her chin,her bunny cheeks,her perfect rosy lips,her perfect rounded b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter