True feelings!

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Wgm program)
Omo they are slepping,they look like little kids"The man with the black glasses said while pointing at them

Look how jonghyun is slepping,he is slepping like an angel no wonder he attracted so much fans yesturday at the consert.

Kure he had his black shades while singing and playing the guittar,i saw him and even my daugther said that he is an angel but guess what,my daugther said that yonghwa was the main handsome guy.

I like jonghyun better than yonghwa the lady with the white dress that looked like 30 or more said.

"Omo omo here she comes,and she is carrying heavy bags"

She takes marriage really seriously,you see how she worries for jonghyun,thats why she went and bougth food for him after she finished her filming with pinnochio.

Kure she just finished filming and came to check if jonghyun is alrigth.I wish i had a wife like her.

Shhh let's see what happens

(Wgm talking finished)

Shinhye has really heavy bags,she lets them in the floor for a bit and gets her phone out she looks at the time and its still really early,they just got from consert and they are exhausted she tougth.

Shinhye knocked the door.Yonghwa is still not slepping but has his eyes closed he is thinking about shinhye.¿Has she eaten?¿Is she cold?¿Is she still filming?those are his question in his mind when suddently he heard somebody knocking the door he quickly got up and turned the ligths.

Shinhye grabed the food and waited for one of the guys to open the door.Yonghwa opened the door a little and saw shinhye there,he opened the door and helped her with the bags she was carring.

Anyeong yonghwa were you slepping she asked with that sweet voice of her's

Yonghwa shook his head and while he put the food in the table he sat and started eating,he was really hungry.

Yonghwa is jonghyunahh awake?

Yonghwa felt dissapointed because he thougth she came to see him not to see jonghyun.He was about to stand up when suddently shinhye hold his hand and said "Yonghwa keep eating i go check on jonghyun".Shinhye left and yonghwa felt electricities all over his hand the touch of shinhye hands was everything for him,he smiled like a babo.

Shinhye opened the door and saw jonghyun sleeping,she smiled and shook his body when suddently jonghyun moved and hugged her waist she got nerveous and kept shaking his body."Yeobo wake up,palli palli yeobo i bougth food".she said while shaking his body once again.

Jonghyun slowly open his eyes and saw shinhye,he put his face down when suddently he saw how he was hugging her waist,he fastly took his hands from her waist and said "Mianhhe"i din't mean too."Silly"she said as she push jonghyun at the kitchen.

Yonghwa was still eating.Jonghyun sat in a chair and said "Foood"he started eating while checking his phone.

Jonghyunahhh you looked handsome today with your black shades shinhye complimented while looking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter