Feelings

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oppa oppa please wake up,its time to eat shinhye said as she tries to wake him up but he still dosent,he is on his deep sleep.Jonghyun keeps on moving but still dosent want to open those beautiful eyes of his.She is shaking him when suddently jonghyun arms slide and hugged really tigthly her waist.

She wided her eyes and tried to wake him up more,she feels so nerveous.Jonghyun still on his sleep mode he brougth shinhye to lay in the bed ,when suddently he got in top of her.She is looking at him.He is sleeping.Just a few more inches away and their lips will be touching.

*
WGM program)
"Aww she tries to wake him up to eat but he is on his deep slepp that he hasent even notice that he is about to kiss her.

He is just sleepy,he dosent get the time to sleep when he is on conserts so he sleeps more.

I like that couple the jonghye couple i feel that coneccion between both of them.

I agree the couple is beautiful and they look good together too.

Omo he is moving lets see

WGM finish)

Jonghyun moves and slowly opens his eyes,he wides his eyes and slowly gets down from in top of her.He says sorry that he didnt mean it,that he is really but really sorry.She just smiles and says its fine but to go eat that the food is ready.

He nods and with his heart beating so fast quickly goes to the kitchen,he cant stop this feeling that he is feeling rigth now,he cant fall for someone that his hyung loves he just cant.

Shinhye places the plate infront of him and smiles at him like nothing happen.

Minutes later they both forget and start laughing and making jokes,he loves to make her smile and most of all hear her say his name.For him is debak.Shinhye takes his phone away from him and goes running as he goes and catches her.

She starts moving it and jonghyun is tickling her and she just laughs,as jonghyun gets his phone back,they havent notice that he is back hugging her.I mean he knows and he just loves that,he loves hugging her waist somehow.

Shinhye ask him if he is going to back hug her everytime and he nods so she dosent object.He follows her as he hugs her waist when suddently she slips and makes him fall in top of her.Both of them have their eyes closed.

They slowly opened their eyes and their lips are touching,their lips are actually really touching.Jonghyun feels her lips so soft yet so tasty,his mind wants to kiss her but he cant,he knows he is his hyung true love.He gets up and helps her get up too.

I am really sorry shinhye i didnt mean too he said without looking at her.She just smiled and told him that it was ok,to not worry about it.

***
WGM Program)

Did they just kissed?

Kure,they were playing and jonghyun finished backing hug her,they were walking when suddently she sliped and bumm they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter