Meeting

We got married
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun this is for you.I found it on the mail it's from wgm i guess you are the next husband that will being her wife to our house"Yonghwa said while giving him the paper.Jonghyun opened the wgm card and started reading it out loud that all s that were in the living room were anxious to hear what the paper says

Chukahaeyo welcome to the we got married show JongHyun.Attend the first meeting of your wife and you at the park near "yeoul streat" at 3:00 pm.Kamsamida from the we got married show.

Woow jonghyun you are a husband now chukahaeyo his friends said while clapping and giving him a hug.Jonghyun just smiled like if nothing happens but inside he feels nerveous because it's the first time he gets married and will have to pass time with his future wife.

Kyaa jonghyun don't be worried i know how you feel rigth now?yonghwa said while pathing his back 3 times.Jonghyun just looked at him and smiled like if he was ok he was that kind of guy that is to shy to be alone with a girl.

                               ***
Shinhye darling i found this when i went to pick the email's up it's from the we got married show her eomma said exited while handing it to her.Shinhye took it and gently ripped the letter and started reading what it said.

Chukahaeyo welcome to the we got married show Parkshinhye.Attend the first meeting of your husband and you at the park near "yeoul streat" at 3:00 pm.Kamsamida from the we got married show.

Omo jinjja i am now part of the we got married show omo that's great rigth eomma??shinhye asked her mom while staring at her with those cute eyes of her's.

Shin pali pali go put something nice to make your husband jaw fall down Ms.park said while pushing her to her room to get dress up.
                        *****
Jonghyun quickly ran downstairs as he said " how do i look you guys"They gave him a tumbs up as he left the cnblue house.

He walked normally to the park and stand there trying to figure out ¿Who was his wife?¿How did she look like?

Shinhye walked towards the park where the wgm program said to go she walked a little bit closer and saw jonghyun one of the memebers from cnblue she walked towards him and gretted him.

"Annyonghasseyo jonghyun oppa"she said with that cute voice of her's as she smiled to him.
Annyonghaseyo shinhye¿What are you doing here?he asked 
"Mmm i just recived a wgm card saying that i had to meet my husband but i can't find him.¿Jonghyun oppa can you help me?
"Omo shinhye you are my wife"Jonghyun said as he smiled at her.
Jonghyun oppa you are my husband?she said while smiling at him too and with i can't believe it face.
***
(Wgm show)
Andwe those two just meet each other and now they are laughing i think they do a great couple,one of the wgm ladies said while starring at them.

Kure they do a cute couple did you saw how they are smiling at each other i think they should called them the smile couple because both of them have a beautiful smile.

neee smile couple.

***
Shinhye let's go for a walk,jonghyun suggested feeling nerveous and really shy being next to shinhye.Shinhye nodded and walked besides him.

Omo oppa jonghyun look a box"Shinhye said while walking towards it and started open it because at the top of the box it said for shinhye and jonghyun the new 2014 couple.Jonghyun smiled at her seeing that she is actually opening a box he had never meet a girl that will even touch a box or even opening it with her hands for him was just surprising.Shinhye got the white card that was in the box as she walked towards jonghyun and started reading it with him.

Today you two will start with your new life's as a married couple   that means you will live together as a married couple and each week you will recive a card like this that will tell you what's your mission for today's mission go to the (Hotel 234)that will be your new house as a married couple the room number is (345) the password is (910644)please enjoy your new day as a married couple (chukaheyo)from the wgm program.

Shin gaja let's go to the hotel 234"jonghyun said as he walked besides shinhye trying to figure ¿Where was the hotel 234?as all the people where taking picture of them and some gretted them as they kept walking.Shinhye and jonghyun were just walking forward reading all the hotels when suddently shinhye got an idea.

Jonghyun oppa gps!we can use the gps"she said while smiling at him as he smiled and quickly took his phone to search the "hotel 234"

Keep going left then turn to the rigth and your destination of hotel 234 is at the left side"the gps of jonghyun phone said.

Shinhye and jonghyun were walking when suddently jonghyun saw that shinhye high heels had a little bit of dirt he stoped shinhye from walking by telling her to stay still.He got a paper from his pocket and bend down to clean her high heel for her as shinhye smiled at how jonghyun is such a gentlemen.

"Omo oppa there was no need to do that"she said while jonghyun was still bent down cleaning her heel.Jonghyun got up and smiled at her as he said that is his job to mantain his wife happy and clean she just smiled and he smiled too as they kept walking.

(Wgm show)
Jonghyun is such a gentlemen he bednt down to clean her high heel not every man will do that"the lady with the purple shirt said.

Ahhh i need one of those guys to clean my heel too"The woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter